RivermanDAO presents: The 2022 RiverDraft

RivermanDAO token holders are eligible, but this should be open to most who want to participate. If you want in but don’t hold a token, ask someone like me, @meb, or anyone else holding multiples who will ship you one. You’ll need a Polygon address to receive it. It’s going to be at least several weeks before this is ready to go, and I’ll need everyone to sign up including current token holders. More details to come.

8 Likes

I want in, if not only for the fact that I didn’t know this was real til 2 and a half minutes ago

:vince:

1 Like

What is this?

1 Like

wut

1 Like

https://opensea.io/collection/rivermandao

It’s an NFT draft. Instead of just minting and randomly getting what you get, there’s going to be a list of items available in this collection that you can select from. When you make a selection, your asset will be revealed at that point. Most (maybe all) of the art is generated by AI programs.

1 Like

In :vince2:

1 Like

4 Likes

:vince1:

1 Like

If I own one, can I sell my spot?

I have no idea what this is but I need it

Here are some additional details as of right now (subject to change):

This is both a two-round NFT snake draft and an NFT game.

You’ll be drafting one NFL coach (a Chilly) and one NFL owner to establish your franchise that exists in a parallel universe known as the Riververse. It’s very similar to our universe although you might notice a few things are slightly “off.”

That means all participants will be receiving at least two unique NFTs. There will be at least one winner (and probably multiple winners) who receives an additional LeGenDaRy NFT based on criteria that will be revealed at a later date. I, as the commissioner, will not be participating but will receive an honorary commemorative NFT that is officially part of the set.

Pro tip: It helps to know your Chillies and Mikes.

There are currently 32 slots available and sign-up is absolutely required (you are not automatically opted in as a RivermanDAO holder). This is because I need to know in advance precisely the # of NFTs to make and also how to set the game rules. I’ll create a Google sheet for this at some point. If we have interest beyond 32 then I can expand it. No purchase necessary but you must have an address to receive the NFTs to qualify for participation.

2 Likes

Sign up sheet below. “Token held” is the # of any RivermanDAO token you hold from Series 1. If you don’t hold a token but want in, just put your name down and we’ll figure it out later. Providing a Polygon address will save me a lot of time but not required.

Hearing reports that the notional value of the RiverVerse has climbed over $277 Billion

3 Likes

They poached the newly redundant accounting team from FTX. Pretty good recruiting by RiverInc.

1 Like

notional