Richmond, VA gun rights rally - How bad will it get?

I’m not sure

The order said you couldn’t carry on Capitol Square, which is basically just the Capitol building itself and a small bit of land around the building. You could still open carry outside of that area.

1 Like

wFpL3wWN

even with the passage of time this guy is still up there :)

2 Likes

Well, that went better than expected.

For whatever reason - maybe the police presence was enough, maybe some sort of critical mass is figuring out that some of the crazies are becoming marginalized?

Take it when you can get it, I guess…

MM MD

2 Likes

a gun seller and not know how to handle a gun huh

also your own 50 cal, jfc. what, you need to defend yourself against the british army?

yeah I totally feel safe with that guy carrying that around, real safe. Safer than ever. So safe I will never go anywhere near one of those rallies ever.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/IwriteOK/status/1219289385885106176

4 Likes

I think Iowa matters most for Bernie, Pete and Biden in that order. Warren is done and Amy only needs to slightly out preform polling to keep going.

Pete needs second or better in both Iowa and NH before he gets waxed in SC in order to stay viable. Bernie needs to win both, which is fine because he’s going to.

G.I. Dough

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/roywoodjr/status/1219403493418635274

4 Likes

Hmmm, in that situation, bringing the Barrett is probably smart.

These people strike me as nothing more than cowardly fear mongers. But it’s worth noting this what we might be up against if Trump loses (and maybe it’s their intent to show this). It’s why I insist on preserving everyone’s right to bear arms until we can eliminate them from groups like this and thug police

you put a .50 BMG round into a couple of that C-130’s engines and it isn’t going anywhere. Smart!

1 Like

I’m not gonna lie, I have purchased both a handgun and a tactical shotgun since Trump won. I live in redneck land and the chance of my home being targeted by RWNJs is definitely more than zero.

1 Like

Oh, if Trump wins again, we are already planning on hightailing it to Canada. I’m a dual citizen, and we could work on getting my husband residency at least.

Might have to take an extended vacation if he loses, though.

1 Like

Do you have your docs yet? It takes a few months to get them if you don’t.

got the citizenship certificate. still waiting on passport.

Good luck… After watching this shit show today I don’t blame you for the recent purchases and future travel arrangements :v:

Guys - I live in Reno Nevada - upper sort of development, but nothing spectacular. I’d guess that 80% of families live in my area own guns of some type, partially for hunting (couple of my neighbors have an irrational fear of sheep for some reason), partially a hand gun here or there for “home protection” which is stupid but whatever. In my 30 years here we had a crazy 40 y/o kill himself and his mom for some sort of hollywood movie nightmare scenario - but I promise you I’ve never thought for a minute about needing/wanting a gun, feel threatened or anything like that. We average a gunshot a year, generally beer related. BY FAR THE MOST DANGEROUS THING YOU DO EVERY DAY is getting in your car and driving to work. Don’t let this stuff drive you nuts.

MM MD

11 Likes

Tactical shotgun is probably a better choice for random meth heads breaking into your house.

2 Likes