RFK Jr Should Not Be Taken As a Serious Candidate

“There’s a lot of killers out there. Triumph?! Over what, over whom?”

More like Jack Endorsey.

4 Likes

21 Likes

It’s amazing how humans simply never learn. A mildly famous but terrible person with terrible ideas is running for president so what do we do. Platform him everywhere, give him endless free media and talk about him constantly.

And then say dumb shit like “deplatforming the nazi flavor of the month will do the opposite of what you intend”

trump was far more famous than this guy at least

also it’s not showing up in polling

except for republicans

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2023/06/28/robert-kennedy-jr-biden-democrats-republicans/

Ackman, the CEO of Pershing Square Capital, explained to CNBC days later: “I listened to RFK on several podcasts and a town hall and thought he raised important issues about vaccines and other issues that were worth learning more about.”

keep donating to RFK you stupid billionaire

David Sacks and fellow tech leader Chamath Palihapitiya hosted a fundraiser for Kennedy in June, which raised approximately $500,000 for Kennedy’s campaign

why is that chamath guy always in shit I was like of course he did.

1 Like

Hint. They are all in on it.

Who are “they,” what is “in”, what is “it”?

1 Like

Exactly.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/Wilson__Valdez/status/1682042200962772992

Glenn is truly the most partisan, least independent thinker out there.

1 Like

If by that you mean reflexively and intensely contemptuous of establishment Democrats, sure.

Centrism Fan Account is just as reflexively supportive of establishment Democrats. That’s not partisan though, just being a good citizen.

Centrism Fan Account is not my favorite poaster but, unlike Glenn, will sometimes attack Biden sometimes defend Biden, sometimes attack progressives sometimes defend them.

We know 100% of the time what side Glenn will be on regardless of the issue or the ideology. That’s what being partisan means. Sorry that you can’t see it for what it is.

4 Likes

Right, out of all the groups out there in this country, this is an atrocious choice to be your #1 target of hatred.

3 Likes

I can see it for what it is. Greenwald fucken hates centrist Democrats. So do I and thus find his posting entertaining.

And let’s not pretend you actually read everything Greenwald says or know what all of his takes are. You read what takes Centrism Fan Account or Aaron Ruper or the like screenshots and feigns outrage over. Not exactly a FAIR AND BALANCED cross section.

Is ‘Glem’ so they avoid vanity searches or is it some meme?

Exactly.

For example, human rights groups active in foreign countries WE HAVE NO BUSINESS HELPING are ripe to be scorned.