RFK Jr Should Not Be Taken As a Serious Candidate

Sounds like normal internet discourse!

Its a line from Python right? “I fart in your general direction!”

https://twitter.com/nancylevine/status/1680206573753491457?t=Amg3SX70-jtWzL7HBPn72A&s=19

“COVID-19 is targeted to attack Caucasians and black people. The people who are most immune are Ashkenazi Jews and Chinese.”

1 Like

As a matter of principle I don’t click Twitter links but I had to click that one to see if that’s a direct quote. It is!

Cheryl Hines, Larry David is on line one.

1 Like

Jack Dorsey endorsed him.

1 Like

This is a trending phrase on twitter right now

1 Like

I have no idea who the guy on the left is, but if he is an RFK Jr supporter, he looks like he at least started questioning his loyalty for a moment.

1 Like
1 Like

I didn’t catch COVID until my kids went back to school without mask requirements last August and I’m still here, so story checks out.

Oh you got it all wrong man!

2 Likes

he should be targeted by the Mossad. bless me with your infinite patience, oh Lord

a sad tale of a mad 3rd Kennedy. self-sabotage and prophecy

I don’t get the big defense about it being off-the-record. It was a dinner meeting attending by a decent crown, nothing can truly be off-the-record in that context.

Feeling pretty hip today, secure in the knowledge that RFK Jr. does not consider me to be caucasian.

1 Like

Race is, like gender, just a social construct. So, anyone should be able to identify as whatever they like. Dolezal included.

hip

“i misunderstood the question because there was so much farting” is the best way to clear this all up, unless you really want to continue with this topic

7 Likes

lol

fuck 'em the law a girdle too tight, nga

or give unto Caesar his dementia

:notes: RFK, blown away, what else do I have to say? :notes:

i’m a globalisht. sue me lol