RFK Jr Should Not Be Taken As a Serious Candidate

Yep. The ‘think for yourself and question authority’ idiom was just so brilliant and welcoming.

@mosdef Heh, wasn’t there a classic poll in the old politics forum on that other site in which like 98% of respondents said they were smarter than the average politics forum poster?

2 Likes

Yeah but only I was right.

2 Likes

Lake Wobegon residents, all

Dude has gone from zero to Tulsi in record time. What’s it been like a month?

CNN promoting RFK jr town hall like he’s a normal person.

1 Like

16 Likes

6 Likes

Man, I love Kucinich. Might have to support Junior now.

That statement at the end is a killer too.

would you believe he’s 11 cents to the dollar on a certain betting website and you can take the opposite side?

*still probably not worth it

3 Likes

Can’t even beat liquid HYSA returns

In what (even theoretical) way is this guy a democrat? Why doesn’t he just run on the other side, it would make a lot more sense. I know the answer but still

What the hell happened to Kucinich?

I’m not crazy in thinking he was at least somewhat cool like 15 years ago, right?

I thought he was always a bit loopy? Maybe I’m mixing him up with some other weirdo.

All of his family is rolling over in their graves.

well I don’t remember if he got 1% even

he claims he saw a UFO

was on Fox News for awhile

he supported trump and went full deep state stuff, he’s pretty far left otherwise but it turns out some people just support being nuts first over any politics

he’s the campaign manager for RFK Jr (according to wikipedia) that sounds right

5 Likes

a vaccine skeptic, covid conspiracy, and putin fan is polling double digits in the democratic primary for president

also how the hell do that many know who he is, I didn’t until this thread.

like you can’t even go well the last name after one lost in a statewide race in massachusetts for gosh sakes

I don’t think he can actually get there (if dem voters actually knew about his crazy he’d plummet hard in the polls obviously) but we aren’t in an era where crazy people running for political office shouldn’t be taken seriously anymore. If I knew what resonated with people I’d have friends.

media is even treating him as serious so why wouldn’t people?

1 Like

The first time people actually hear him talk, his predictIt price will drop to -28c

2 Likes