RFK Jr Should Not Be Taken As a Serious Anything

It’s such an incredible fail that they couldn’t maintain enough message discipline to run their campaign in such a way to actually draw votes from Harris.

It’s just something something the environment, something something big corporations, something something endless wars.

1 Like

It really is amazing. The playbook was even written about this in 2000 by Nader.

Instead it was all about vaccines and dead bears.

I mean his offering to endorse Kamala in exchange for a cabinet spot (after doing the same with Trump lol) kinda shows that siphoning votes from her isn’t exactly his raison d’etre, right? Seems more like a delusional Connor Roy type that’s just trying to parlay his 5% polling into a little dose of power.

1 Like

Trump, famously the dude who was extremely pro free speech and anti-lockdown and totally never sent militarized feds to Portland from agencies still not named in order to snatch and grab protestors into rented minivans with no habeas corpus and not telling anyone where they took them

1 Like

Cuck

Also, same place at same time? Lot of people with the opportunity to pull off the most hilarious [parody] of all time

1 Like

How about this plot line

Donnie dumps JD and puts RFKjr on the ticket.

4 Likes

It’s funny seeing the true believers on twitter who are totally blind-sided by this. Like the comments will be 9 people saying yeah that was always the plan and 1 person not believing it.

Does he have throat cancer or something? Hard to listen to him.

He has some condition.

Yea I had to look it up after hearing him on John Oliver clips the other day, something about throat muscles and such

https://x.com/greg_price11/status/1827058565212721407

Lol the replies on this. These people are batshit nuts.

1 Like

https://x.com/KerryKennedyRFK/status/1827061350452887816

4 Likes

Wait, let me guess who the weirdest fucking dude in the world endorsed.

3 Likes

National pride is a cancer

1 Like

10 Likes

Everything about this guy is genuinely sad, including and especially the Cheryl Hines element

1 Like

IMG_3422

1 Like

Seems like Larry David setting up Hines and Kennedy should be the plot of a Curb Your Enthusiasm Movie.

This clip, but with Cheryl instead of Larry.

They don’t need their old Hollywood friends. They have Scott Baio now.

2 Likes