RFC: Permaban Heritagenothate?

This was long enough ago that not all mod actions were meticulously documented in the log thread, so I have only my memory to go on here, but I believe I permabanned Heritagenothate for being a racist asshat. This thread contains his body of work here:

However, every poster deserves their day in court, judged by a jury of their peers. Should this guy be permabanned? Straw poll below, and please discuss.

Should Heritagenothate be permabanned?
  • Yes
  • No
0 voters

Haha I didn’t realize he got banned, just thought he never came back, I’m fine with a ban

Who could possibly want to ban this guy?

His function is to provide everyone a person to dunk on. And he makes it so easy. Arguably, it’s so easy that it takes a lot of fun out of it. But sometimes dunking on morons is fun.

4 Likes

Who wants to make the RFC for Rara?

I don’t even think he bet money, just said that no way would more than 20,000 people in USA#1 die from COVID and then when we blew past number that he ghosted so as not to get roasted.

I thought his official position is that those weren’t actually COVID deaths. Just people with COVID who happened to die. And besides it all came from the LIBRUL MEDIA. No stat from them counts.

Did he actually ever agree to an official count source when the bet was booked?

Do I have the wrong name? The guy from NJ who got banned for shitting on what’s her face when she croaked. I goaded smacc into banning him a long time ago but it got immediately overturned. He thinks dinosaurs went extinct due to their tiny nostrils lol.

Edit: I’ve conflated Rara and Inso. Free Inso!

Heritagenothate is free, TTHRIC.

2 Likes