RFC: Nononocantsleep and/or Rugby and/or otatop For Mod (and 6ix?)

This right here is a good post

5 Likes

Ok, time to move this along to the next step. For each of the following individuals, please choose whether or not to advance them to a community moderator vote:

Advance Nononocantsleep to community moderator vote?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

Advance Rugby to community moderator vote?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

Advance Otatop to community moderator vote?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

1 Like

Wait do people think I was joking about volunteering for modship? Did I need a campaign speech or something?

4 Likes

I think anyone start an RFC about modding someone.

As opposed to just knocking it out here?

Advance 6ix to community moderator vote?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

Straight to that with no discussion?

There’s not much to discuss, I’d agree, but as a man of the people I wouldn’t disallow it.

We’re discussing it now, like in the RFC thread for the new subforum there was a poll before any actual discussion. And in previous RFC threads new polls are often added mid-thread as the conversation evolves.

No-Voters, two questions:

1. Do you object to Old 6ix as well, or just my plaid final form?

2. Do these objections far overshadow your love for this community and its need for mods?

I’m seeing votes but not much in the way of riveting discussion.

1 Like

I think that will come in time. Perhaps you should lay out some of your moderation philosophy and why it is that you want to be a moderator?

FYI, my no votes against rugby and 6ix are only due to others having concerns, not any concerns of my own.

Has anyone expressed concerns regarding 6ix’s prospective modship?

It’s important to note that this is not a vote on whether or not people want 6ix to be a mod. (Although I guess some voters could be interpreting it that way)

“No” voters might be saying “There’s not enough discussion to vote yet.”

“Yes” voters might be saying “I’m totally ready to vote against him being a mod.”

1 Like

It appears roughly 50% of voters have, even if not publicly.

This sounds like it might be voter fraud.

Scratch that nvm.

I made that post specifically because I enjoy your posting, but I don’t think someone should be a mod if there’s going to be opposition to them from the start.

2 Likes

Btw, can someone confirm if this poster is actually 6ix?

Fair enough, but if those Comments (having been Requested), remain unarticulated, is your vote malleable going forward?

1 Like

Always

1 Like