RFC: Nononocantsleep and/or Rugby and/or otatop For Mod (and 6ix?)

Fair enough, but if those Comments (having been Requested), remain unarticulated, is your vote malleable going forward?

1 Like

Always

1 Like

That’s logical, and I should add that enjoying my posting doesn’t mean I’d be a right and goodly mod.

Hokie needs a poll too, I think. Unless I missed seeing it or he withdrew his name.

1 Like

Story checks out:

What’s actually supposed to happen is that after 3 days of discussion, a forum admin posts a poll.

So a 6ix poll right now is both premature and not admin posted.

Real talk the idea of even getting into a discussion with 6ix about anything, much less their modding, is something I try to avoid… which says about it all really.

The very idea of a poster being up for modship when they are currently banned, posting on a gimmick and personally attacked about a handful of posters this week who said not one even mildly aggressive thing towards them is, uh, unusual.

If they get anywhere near 50% the posts they had to have deleted that led to their ban should be posted here imo. Why would anyone be subject to their authority when they are currently not willing to follow our current rules?

2 Likes

I mean for you this isn’t unique to this topic or 6ix, so not sure how much weight this should carry.

I totally agree that this behavior you describe should be disqualifying fwiw.

wat? I thought anyone could start an RFC thread/poll?

6ix is not currently banned, as that should have expired this morning.

2 Likes

I’m far from alone in this thought process, but carry on.

2 Likes

Anyone can start a RFC thread. Anyone can take a straw poll within the thread. Only an admin can
post a binding poll to advance to the next stage.

OK, so my straw pole Requesting Comments is the start of the three day (minimum) clock, right?

I tried to tell Ked. This is why his mod campaign failed btw.

I thought your poll was about adding them to this thread and then starting their clock. It would just be cleaner to start a new thread for 6ix and hokie.

Whatever you guys think is best, doesn’t matter to me.

In the spirit of community modding, seems this thread is a good place to air those concerns up front, before moving to final vote.

If anyone has any concerns or questions. Fire away, ill see what i can do to answer or address them.

1 Like

I vow to be more fair and levelheaded and rational and, above all, adhere more to objective reality, that this poster has shown in their post below, in all my modly affairs. It is a low bar I know, but my sacred vow nonetheless.