RFC — David Sklansky should be banned from posting on this site

As a follow-up: I’m not a moderator, just a sometimes admin. And the benefit of the admin role is that I don’t make judgment calls. I thought that this was a straightforward interpretation of how to proceed. If others disagree, for any reason, I’m not going to unilaterally act on my interpretation.

1 Like

I was going up say this. I defended Zimmerman because of evidence so ban me if we are banning for stuff outside here I guess.

I get the idea but is it really necessary?

1 Like

No, it’s not. We have mods here who continued to work for 2+2 for free who knew exactly what David did. And posters, like me, who continued to post there for years after finding out.

3 Likes

If people liked SE, the poker parts or particular posters, what choice did they really have? Quit 2p2 because the owners are idiots and weirdos but you never interact with them and now you don’t interact with people you do enjoy? A lot of big forums, from reddit to iGN to whatever don’t have a great history.

2 Likes

I think what’s meant is that it wasn’t.

1 Like

I mean, we all came here because of the ownership yeah? I didn’t even know the DS posting here was real.

1 Like

The objection was that management was closing the politics forum, not that they were immoral. That and they started capriciously banning people, and banning people who were mean to them.

3 Likes

No. They opened it back up and we all conceded that they are racist assholes and moved. C’mon. That was my reasoning and what I understand about moving elsewhere anyway.

1 Like

Dude, I invited like half the people here. I know exactly what happened.

1 Like

OK! LOL.

See previous post about why I moved and then tell me more.

1 Like

The move was well underway before they opened anything back up.

2 Likes

Coolstorybro

1 Like

Glad you liked it. But whatever reason you had for moving personally, it also depended on there being other people moving and that all started when it looked like Pol was getting closed and Mat was blowing up accounts because someone looked at him sideways.

2 Likes

This drama where jal and fidget, you, marty who I thought came here to get away from the racist owners and calling Huckabeast a huckabeast and all you all do is argue. All fucking week nonstop!
Not about politics,but about who pissed each other off. You fucking middle aged fucks need to fuck off. I’m so ashamed that I’ve actually been recommending this place to people.

2 Likes

Coolstorybro

2 Likes

It’s all petty shit and you are all morons. Yeah, I’m here drunk here to release but fucking Jalfrezi and Marty and Cassette and others spend 12+ hours a day arguing about fucking moderation. Y’all are nutso.

2 Likes

You da man!

1 Like

My last post was rude. I’ll try again.

The “petty shit” is standing up to bullying and trying to make the place more inclusive. I think that’s worth spending a dozen or two minutes each day typing into the rectangle.

2 Likes

I went to bed at 3 am the other night and Jalfrezi had obv just woken up firing shots. I wake up and he’s firing shots in the Mod thread for 12 hours. No comments in any other thread. Just picking up where he left off bitching.

2 Likes

‘bullying’ rofl

1 Like