RFC: Bump this thread every time a certain poster continues his petty attacks against the mods.

As was recently pointed out here by @Will1530:

a certain small group of posters continues to derail threads and continue a never-ending feud with certain moderators whom they do not like.

At this point I agree with Will, this needs to be banished to French BBV. The community has spoken, the targeted mods in this case have wide community approval, and the constant sniping and complaints all over the forum by a tiny minority is making the forum unbearable to many.

I propose that moderator complaints and requests for demodding and accusations of bias by certain posters against certain mods must be made in a dedicated thread in French BBV. Lets try some poles:

Shall a dedicated thread be created in French BBV where certain designated posters can be required to post their moderation complaints. This pole does not indicated which posters may be required to do so.
  • Yes
  • No
0 voters
If yes, can the community decide to mandate that certain posters be required to post moderation complaints limited to that thread?
  • Yes
  • No
0 voters
Shall @Jalfrezi be required to post complaints regarding moderators or requests that moderators step down, or renewed arguments concerning mod term limits in this dedicated thread?
  • Yes
  • No
0 voters

Jesus Christ you suck Jman.

6 Likes

I think a better solution to handling repetitive whining in the moderator threads is for the mods to be quicker to temporarily reinstall timed posting limits.

2 Likes

Bump.

I don’t think this is terribly helpful.

1 Like