Reveal Thread: Walrus Grab Bag 2 - The Walrus Strikes Back

It’s best of worthy.

The 1st two post best of

1 Like

There is something to be said for consistency :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Also, I just found out that I have something to do this afternoon, so… lets say reveal in :30 minutes.

@mjiggy @eyebooger @LouisCyphre @cassette @SwankyWilder @pyatnitski @seities @Nicholasp27 @NotBruceZ

6 Likes

@Rivaldo @Pauwl @skydiver8

Let me know if I missed anyone

2 Likes

Oh dear, based on CM’s examples, I might not do as well in this category as I thought I would.

damn.

1 Like

I got even more nervous for reasons that should be obvious later

I don’t think I will end up on the nodium here but other than that it will greatly depend on whether I guessed right regarding Matt’s taste.

1 Like

I want to post one of my alternates as I can’t imagine anyone submitted it but I guess I’ll just be patient and wait.

Also that Doki Doki song is a bold choice, probably would do better with people who have played the game.

I missed this post. Suddenly I am way less confident about my chances.

For sure. I probably wouldn’t submit it for that reason, but it is a perfect song for the game. Nobody would listen to that and think “Wow, that song is terrifying” but it absolutely is.

BTW I am loving the responses based on my possible submissions.

Don’t forget, I am the nodium king, so you should not take away much from what I would have submitted other than “Ahhhh, so thats how one would do terribly in this category.”

1 Like

This was the only one where I had to do some googling. I’m clueless about all things soundtracky.

Hey who wants some reveal?

9 Likes

Let’s do it!

1 Like

Alright here goes.

In 13th place - Scoring 1 - Yellowman - Nobody move, Nobody Get Hurt from GTA V.

Holy shit, somebody forgot how much I dislike Reggae. Of all the radio stations in GTAV, this is the absolute last one I listen to. Whomp whomp

3 Likes

You’re implying that you’d nodium your own category?

1 Like

As i thought, but somebody has to bring reggae to the masses

6 Likes

In 12th place - Scoring 2 - The Hero’s Journey by Nitin Sawhey from Ensalved: Odyssey to the West.

Man, I really wanted to like this. I can feel the epic vibe it is going for, but this is repetitive as fuck and makes me want to turn it off about 25 seconds in. :(

1 Like

I mean, you’ve seen my submissions so far, right?

I like it! In small doses. Like, I don’t think I could listen for hours, but an occasional reggae jam every once in a while is fun and makes me feel happy.