Resilient Rexx Keeps On Keeping On

3 Likes

4 Likes

RWBB gettin it done!

2 Likes

Rusty is an excellent dog name. Must have been a pretty great dog if you ask me.

2 Likes

He was a wonderful boy. He came with a name because he was 3 when we adopted him but his name suited him. You could trust in Big Rust, he was a beautiful lovable boy.

7 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

Have been stress eating as my partner and I are discussing going into lockdown due to the corona virus. My partner is particularly vulnerable due to his age and comorbities. No options to work from home so we will be taking quite a financial hit doing so. However thatā€™s what savings are for and I would rather be broke than a widow. Itā€™s such a bummer the government stopped online poker as we could easily grind out some income from it.

3 Likes

Just realised I forgot to weigh this morning so will weigh tomorrow morning.

3 Likes

121 kg

0.1 kg lost. Better than gaining!

4 Likes

Thatā€™s a great result all things considered! Congrats!

Honestly, its gut feel from me but I think the 1600 you were trying to maintain at before was just a little too low. 1800 seems more attainable and you feel a little better for it.

1 Like

Iā€™m mainly pleased with my consistent logging even on bad and sad days. I think thatā€™s what will get me eventually to where I want to be. Even if itā€™s a slow journey.

3 Likes

Agreed! I think if you didnā€™t find it in yourself somehow to keep logging, your results on the scale would not be as good. You should be really proud of yourself Rexxie. This is exactly what is going to get you results over the longer term.

1 Like

3 Likes

2 Likes

Iā€™m stress cleaning. Not sure how thatā€™s meant to help.

1 Like

I stress ate watermelon which kept me under 2k.

4 Likes

Iā€™m not sure if it is just me but I keep zoning out and canā€™t stay focused. All the threads I used to be interested hold no interest. I just donā€™t care.

1 Like