Resilient Rexx Keeps On Keeping On

5 Likes

6 Likes

Part of my Covid survival strategy is gardening. I’m aiming to plant 1-2 things per day, for all of this month and April. Not only will it provide essential nutrition, it also gives me sunlight, fresh air and a break from negativity. All that food and a feeling of zen!

5 Likes

3 Likes

Planted Ruby cabbage, mini cabbages, daikon radish and sparkler radish today.

4 Likes

If you take some pics it might be worth bumping the gardening thread. Looks like you had the last post back in Sept too

1 Like

Have you seen Harold and Maude yet???

Not yet. Soon for sure.

I barely slept last night. My anxiety was really high and it’s affected my sleep. I’m probably not alone in this.

4 Likes

2 Likes

:heart:

3 Likes

Thanks for that resource Riv. You’re a really thoughtful guy.

2 Likes

I’m actually somehow sleeping ok but waking up in a very anxious and stressed out state every morning. I need to start getting some exercise or something.

1 Like

Same here. The garden has been my only source of exercise and I clearly need more. I find it harder with everyone home but I could just get up earlier to get a good 45 minutes in.

I’d recommend minimizing your Covid-specific media intake, too.

Opinions aside, it literally seems to be all some people do. Wake and inundate and shake.

Worry is betting against yourself :heart:

1 Like

Now that I feel like I know everything I can do to keep my family safe, I’m starting to back off. I’ve actually been most at peace when I’ve had busy work days, so I think you’re on to something here.

2 Likes

I agree and I’ve already done so. It just gets too much tbh.

1 Like

stay occupied, yeppers

there are so many good, brilliant people out there figuring it out. loads of goofballs obvs, but we can forgive them and not focus on what seems ignorant and dangerous. We can only control what we can control.

1 Like

I’m losing weight, too, woman :slight_smile:

down 15 lbs from my high mark. Only had an apple and some cantaloupe today

we got this

2 Likes

Great job!

1 Like