Request For Comments: Demod SenorKeeed for Abuse of Power

Yeah, there are a shitload of flavours of crisps (not “chips”, you illiterate yankee so-and-sos) here. Except the fucking lightly salted Doritos lol.

When you mentioned Canadian-specific flavors, I expected to see “Kraft Dinner and Ketchup.”

3 Likes

Ketchup is another famous one for sure. I am not a huge fan though.

These are also great.

Salted cod
Gorton
Poutine

Probably a good thing I don’t live in Canada or I’d get so fat eating stuff like this.

3 Likes

Did you have to explain to the cops why they were all bagged up if they were for personal use?

1 Like

Lucky it wasn’t @Trolly. He’d have you thrown in supermax for dipping them in salsa.

1 Like

You mean to tell me the US doesn’t have cajun squirrel crisps? What kind of savages are they over there? 3300149298_3f957418a7

Great chips conversation, but what’s the purpose of having off-topic discussions in here? Is this a protest against the RFC process, this one in particular?

I hope it is.

Anyway, I’m no chips expert. I eat what I eat and don’t think much of it.

Next person to call crisps “chips” is finna to catch a fade.

You’re losing the battle, mate. American English is slowly taking over British English.

I’ll go out on my shield.

people actually eat this shit?
you got any idea what it’s doing to your insides?

1 Like

love the direction this thread has taken. free the potato!

3 Likes

I think these are semi-local to Seattle, so probably the same. They were the budget brand until fairly recently. Regular price jumped from $1.79 to $2.99 after people figured out they’re the best tortilla chip out there.

2 Likes

Yep. Taste like they were fried in lard or some other meat-based oil.

1 Like

4 Likes

Chipception

6 Likes