Request For Comments: Demod SenorKeeed for Abuse of Power

I believe we have 7 more days for comments here and then 14 days for the voting thread. Trust the process.

I dunno, think I’m gonna need at least 6 months to decide.

Ah got.it. So we can discuss proposed wording of the 7 day poll now :+1:

Wait nevermind. I misread. We need a poll open in here for a while before we can open the final 7 day poll.

My proposed wording is:

“Riverman shall be demodded for using the avatar that I rightfully own the NFT of.”

This is a joke in case it’s not clear

1 Like

TTHRIC

2 Likes

What does this mean?

What/who are The Captains?

I am serious I have no damn idea wtf is going on.

1 Like

good riddance

2 Likes

Gracious as ever.

So, can we still do the chip poll or what?

2 Likes

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/SpryHarshAlbino-mobile.mp4

1 Like

Who cares? My entire point is it’s long past time to move on and anyone here still airing this bullshit or participating in the proxy war on the regular deserves to be mocked and ignored. Regardless of “team”. Also I didn’t use the term “Captains” so no idea what you are on about there.

1 Like

Fair enough. If I misunderstood @LFS my apologies. Nothing but respect.

2 Likes

You guys know you can just not do this shit right

3 Likes

Congrats to any normies who voted for this. Stellar thought process.

I actually like Keeed. I value his perspective. But he likes to stir up shit. Which is a terrible quality in a mod.

Count me down for a yes vote to demod keeed before he finds a way to burn the whole place down.

And now going back to perma-ignoring this subforum.

1 Like

So a mod can’t have opinions? I mean he may have an opinion that differs from the norm but I wouldn’t equate that to shit-stirring.

we need zikzak Stalin for this very precarious moment in history

activities available, mayne

Alright I looked it up. To be fair, mods should not be taking mod action for “trolling me” or whatever. If a mod is being abused or trolled or anything, other mods can take action.

2 Likes

Correct. And this is what everybody fails to see.

Traditionally, a mod is supposed to stick exclusively to enforcing the rules and not be involved in discourse because getting involved makes it difficult to enforce the rules in an unbiased manner.

Of course, that is not the case here. So, we have to deal with stuff like this.

1 Like