Quarantine Sheep

For those of you unfamiliar with Sheep games, the object is to submit the most popular answer regardless of factual accuracy. You score equal to the number of people who submitted the same answer you did, so if the question is, “Who is the greatest basketball player of all time?” and 12 people submit Joe Montana, they all get 12 points.

These are trying times, so let’s lighten them up a bit with a Sheep game. All of us have experience with these things, so I’m sure everyone will give the same answer to every question.

Please send me a PM with your answers in an unnumbered, single spaced list.

What food are you least likely to be able to buy on any given trip to the grocery store?
What month and year will you next go to a restaurant for sit-down service?
What hobby have you taken up since the quarantine started?
Which US state government has had the best response to the outbreak?
Which US state government has had the worst response to the outbreak?
Which country’s government has had the best response to the outbreak?
Which streaming service is getting the most usage in your household?
Whatever happens, you really hope the 'rona doesn’t kill which celebrity?
Your quarantine hair situation, multiple choice: buzz cut, self cut (non-buzz), partner/housemate cut (non-buzz), let it grow, break quarantine for cut
What’s your mask, multiple choice: improvised cloth covering (scarf, t-shirt, etc.), homemade sewn mask, purchased cloth mask, surgical mask, N95 mask, Klan hood

2 Likes

Right now, I have no close date for this, because it’s hard to keep track of days, but I’ll post fair warning ITT.

In

1 Like

Many of these are more personal questions than sheep questions.

Normally sheep questions are like, “Name a terrible POTUS” or something like that.

Out

Nfi about how 50 state responses to covid vary - there’s a wider world out there somewhere.

If you’re answering them in a personal way, you’re doing it wrong.

Obv I’ve played sheep before.

They are phrased in a personal way, but you are still encouraged to play sheep.

In

1 Like

Gonna use this thread to test out the new bookmark reminder feature.

I will partake.

Can we include “wearing a wig”?

edit: and " Carnival mask"

It is generally uncouth to talk about potential answers in a sheep thread.

Je suit desolée! I was not aware that this custom also extends to multiple choice questions! :face_with_monocle:

Submitted!

1 Like

MrsWookie is in!

1 Like

I’m in.

1 Like

In with the usual crap

1 Like

Done

1 Like

Oh, I in’ed a couple days ago.

1 Like

OK, reveal will be Monday or Tuesday, around 2 pm PDT. Hopefully we’ll get a few more entries.

1 Like