Presidential Debate Thread

anderson cooper trying hard to get the vice president to say “the president is impaired” on live tv rn

and now we are to the part where it’s your fault for bringing it up.

2 Likes

He has a stutter, you monster

5 Likes

It’s kind of curious that she didn’t bring up his “cold”. And that doesn’t really excuse his confusion in places. It was a straight up bad performance, and I’m not sure it helps to claim it wasn’t.

2 Likes

A black woman has 0% equity at winning the presidency this year.

1 Like

What’s funny is this is obviously the fault of everyone who wasn’t demanding he step down

Including assholes on the internet downplaying it

1 Like

Not too late for Jimmy Carter to run.

9 Likes

Just an absolutely amazing thing to assume about someone who literally committed suicide.

You think every person who commits suicide has mental illness? Oh wow. Not the fact that every single person who knew him protested he wasn’t mentally ill or depressed (a major diagnostic criteria). But no, you’ve figured out clearly what was going on with him that you still won’t state. I realize now who I’m talking to and will rest my case. Please, expose your entire ass more. I’m loving it.

1 Like

That’s why Biden isn’t stepping down, because doing so results in Kamala at the top of the ticket.

Suicide can be logical.

1 Like

It’s no shame for an elderly person to begin to lose their mental faculties in their advanced age.

But such person cannot be elected as leader of the free world for the coming four years.

5 Likes

cnn poll: Trump 67%, biden 33%

Go fuck yourself.

That someone can rationally commit suicide without “mental problems” doesn’t mean it’s something you should assume without having very direct access into their mind.

Did he discuss this heroic, rational plan with these loved ones?

2 Likes

:dollar::dollar::dollar::dollar::dollar::dollar::dollar::dollar::dollar::dollar::dollar::dollar::dollar::dollar::dollar::dollar::dollar::dollar::dollar:
:dollar::dollar::dollar::dollar::dollar::dollar::dollar::dollar::dollar::dollar::dollar::dollar::dollar::dollar::dollar::dollar::dollar::dollar::dollar:

Thats a poll of who won the debate, right? Not who they want for president.

correct