Presidential Debate Thread: Take 2 (Tonight at 9 PM Eastern)

I’m listening, but I just don’t get it.

Joe Biden is not officially the nominee as of right now, right? Why wouldn’t the official pick of the Democratic party be the person on the ballot in all the states?

1 Like

You shut them up by saying you want more people to suffer?

I made that trump supporter shut up by having abhorrent views myself!

Swish!

Of course Biden CAN come back and win. That doesn’t mean he should try! We don’t have to wait until he has literally 0% equity to replace him with a better candidate. Not to mention that he may seriously be unfit to do the job at this point, let alone four years from now when he’s eighty freaking six.

can =/ should

1 Like

Trump gonna win and in a couple years Secretary of State Jared Kushner will be building a resort in Gaza.

1 Like

I’d be fine with that. Let Biden stick to canned appearances.

Which is why Trump probably won’t back out.

Gonna be a big moment.

There is one guy with experience reaching out to voters and a network of engaged supporters who would be willing and able to step in immediately. He was also the runner up to Joe in 2020.

lol

I shut them up by making it clear they’re not going to get the conversation they want with a reply they did not expect. I’m under no obligation to argue in good faith with those people.

1 Like

Nor should you. Bad faith trolling is the only reasonable way to deal with Trumpers.

1 Like

You’ve got to be kidding… If at any point this octogenarian croaks or otherwise becomes disabled we’re all fucked?! That makes it all the more irresponsible that he and the party didn’t agree to be a one term president from the beginning

4 Likes

I haven’t looked into it completely, but I think there are laws concerning replacing a candidate in case of death, but not necessarily for other reasons. There are definitely party laws that make it hard to replace a candidate who doesn’t want to be replaced unless you completely throw the rule of law out the window.

What are you even talking about? Who said you had an obligation?

I’m saying you shouldn’t be a shitty person.

Exhibit A on why more women don’t play poker. Creeps like Bruce run amuck

I’m under no moral obligation to be a non-shitty person, especially towards MAGA vermin.

Yeah, because the problem is guys like Bruce saying off-kilter stuff to shut MAGA guy up and not the MAGA guys going around sharing urban legends of wives and girlfriends doing stuff that warrants domestic violence.

Shitty people banning together. You both fit in with maga

Correct. You and maga are very similar

Shut the fuck up.

If you want to call me a shitty person have the fucking balls to say why instead of being a coward.

1 Like

Women don’t play poker because it’s a dumb game and they’re smart enough to not waste their time on it.

5 Likes