Presidential Debate Thread: Take 2 (Tonight at 9 PM Eastern)

Is Klobmentum what a stapler has when flying through the air

1 Like

So obviously Thomas steps down to let Trump replace him. Do we think Alito does as well so we get a 5 Trump justice majority? James Ho and Aileen Cannon, come on down!

1 Like

Alito’s not stepping down.

We need a fighter!

2 Likes

So when does this website shut down due to polonium fears? 2026?

Yeah I dunno. I remember reading about how he hates the job but that was a while ago before they got the 6-3 hammerlock. They’re better at playing the retirement game so I could see it from that angle with him being 78 by the end of Trump’s term. Otoh I guess if he thinks Jr is gonna win in 2028 maybe it doesn’t really matter.

Sotomayor is going to die in office on Trump’s watch rather than resign as well

3 Likes

Well that’s a given. Gotta follow in the footsteps of RBG who really wanted her legacy to be whatever the notorious ACB decides.

2 Likes

I don’t think he cares one bit about the strategy of it at this point. I think he has a massive ego and gets off on the attention and worship from the right. That probably goes away if he steps down unless he has some kind of kush talking head gig lined up.

1 Like

So much of the Presidential race is just optics. You could put in Newsome or Mayo Pete and they’d probably do just as well as Biden at this point with a decent shot of way outperforming him.

4 Likes

wat?

lol 2020 ldo my bad

1 Like

Ok, thought so but was unsure. Hell, the whole problem is that he DIDNT run in 2016. What a fucking alternate history we would be living in if he had

1 Like

me rn

10 Likes

Americans are never gonna vote for a woman, gotta go Hunter imo

5 Likes

Dems are not changing horses but if they do it will be Hillary

1 Like

I would be shocked if the eDems running the party tried to replace Joe. These are the same people that decided that Feinstein’s mental health was a hill to die on. They’re going to go on the offensive and call everyone ageist for suggesting that Joe isn’t up to it.

1 Like

That would be the funniest possible outcome of all of this

Especially since the are are septuagenarians and octogenarians themselves.

1 Like