12 Likes
Pole of Poals - Final NYT PA poll result prediction
  • Trump (or Tie)
  • Biden +1 to +5
  • Biden +6 to +10
  • Biden +11 or more
  • Bastard

0 voters

Despite it raining all day in NYC, over 100,000 more people turned up to vote today: Early Voting Check-Ins | NYC Board of Elections

2 Likes

I’ve seen posts that the lines were also much much shorter today, so I’m sure many would rather wait 20 mins in the rain than 2 hours on a nice day.

Yeah this, everyone getting way too confident already even if I am feeling relatively ok at this point. I’ll happily drink the Ayinger already in my fridge if Biden waffle stomps but I sure as hell ain’t planning a celebration yet.

1 Like

The RealClearPolitics average of national polls pegs Biden’s lead at 7.4 points, 51.1 to 43.7 percent. But that’s a less discriminating measure, including as it does some mediocre surveys, some that seemed congenitally slanted toward one side or the other, and some that would be better utilized lining hamster cages. The FiveThirtyEight modeled average of national polls, which is more selective than the RCP average but still includes some surveys that I consider rather sketchy, puts the Biden lead at 8.8 points, 52 to 43.2 percent.

Cook’s disdain for Trafalgar and Rasmussen quite apparent

2 Likes

Ok I know we talked about ponies earlier. My question is about bastard. Is there a 2+2 origination story someone can tell?

i was wondering about some 2p2 memes. did “show your work” originate there?

Getting Trump ads in Charleston. I suppose there’s a chance this reaches part of Savannah but seems odd to me.

1 Like

One I remember vividly was “lol documents” because a bunch of us degens in bbv raised money for a Barry greenstein charity for him to slip “lol donkaments” into an episode of high stakes poker, and Kotter thought he said “lol documents”

14 Likes

He’s just flailing wildly at this point. We’re watching the death rattle these next few days.

A rally in Nebraska, an ad in Charleston, crazier and crazier shit at the rallies.

1 Like

In Greenville we only get political ads now, there is no other advertising. Each commercial break will be some combination of Thom Tillis/Cal Cunningham, Jaime/Lindsey, Trump/Biden, superPAC like Lincoln project, and a half dozen local reps in NC

Pete yes

8 Likes

barry very clearly said documents

1 Like

I don’t remember this at all…

I escrowed that money and shipped it to Greenstein.

6 Likes

it’s kinda perfect. he can go on fox news every day since it’s his literal job.

4 Likes

Look very carefully at my avatar

10 Likes

bastard

4 Likes