POTUS BOWL 2020: A MEME IS A WISH YOUR <3 MAKES

Pete is out there slaying fools around the clock, and it’s the content I need right now.

15 Likes

Pete looked so fucking happy when he said yes. That question is loaded for bear. It’s so hard to deal with from their side because, objectively, they are white supremacists lol.

6 Likes

late votes skew young people so maybe not

Where are the polls including Ye?

1 Like

I get policy wise why so many didn’t like him but can some of y’all at least see what I was saying when I thought he could beat Trump?

4 Likes

He said too many empty platitudes or he would’ve gotten a bigger wagon here.

he’ll struggle to get a future push in any dem nomination though if he doesn’t make inroads with black voters.

We should have believed!!! He is doing a lot now to galvanize support for whatever he wants to do next cycle.

And for the record, by “next cycle,” I mean when Biden steps down two years into his term, Kamala ascends to POTUS, and Pete is named VP.

1 Like

Alright you fascist motherfuckers. More doors getting knocked.

9 Likes

Pete is probably a better VP tbh. Not sure how it happens but could you imagine the ass kicking that an AOC/Mayor Pete ticket would deliver?

7 Likes

Fuck me… that ticket can scrap. Rhetorical sharks both of them.

1 Like

We’re about 120 hours out, this appears to be the state of the race.

4kcu62

12 Likes

All your Bates are belong to us.

3 Likes

My wife and I just bought $300 worth of wine and champagne for Tuesday. If you guys choke on the lock of the century twice expect a strongly worded letter from my attorney.

28 Likes

We’re 5 days out and if I’m being perfectly honest I’ll be a little disappointed if we don’t at least get a sweat for 400 EVs.

17 Likes

https://twitter.com/AdamSerwer/status/1321869785706233858?s=20

29 Likes

Hawaii already at 105% of the entire 2016 vote. I can see Trump losing by 20 million votes. Of course with the LOL EC, that doesn’t mean shit.

6 Likes

Honestly I like him for chief of staff

2 Likes

I’m more comfortable with the WAAF days than the 400 EV blowout days if I’m going to be honest with ya’ll.

1 Like

This was my first thought too, and it’d be a good idea. However, he’s not as knowledgeable about federal govt and dealing with congress and agencies as most other candidates.

4 Likes

Bold prediction: we’re going to get a big Republican endorsement on Monday, like a Romney or Dubya or someone similar.

3 Likes