POTUS BOWL 2020: A MEME IS A WISH YOUR <3 MAKES

Dilly-dilly.

2 Likes

no but he’ll claim it’s the biggest ever

1 Like

Hey remember 2018 election night when the live models suddenly swung to republicans gaining seats and everyone lost their minds…awww man good times

3 Likes

Yeah. There shouldn’t be any live models for 2020. The election is simply too unprecedented, models need past data to predict future results. having half the electorate vote in a different fashion than teh other half is not gonna allow for this.

Has anyone poled awval lately?

https://mobile.twitter.com/tribelaw/status/1317871681784991745

1 Like

15 Likes

What’s the baseline for most of these early voting comparisons? Is it counting from the start of early voting? Days from the election? Calendar dates?

(Resists urge to dunk on McSally)

That Kelly is up by +11 and Biden only by +3 in the same poll is yuck. But Biden is well outperforming Peters in MI, so shrug.

awval’s popped into 22 not too long ago, but after his twitter account got exposed, he went back to radio silence.

3 Likes

I remember that. I lost my shit. Feels like 5 years ago.

4 Likes

really starting to look like Hunter Biden’s going to get hard thrown under the bus in a week.

5 Likes

Just wait until Comey gets a look at these emails

10 Likes

I take comfort in his insistence on babbling on about his worst issues, including and especially the virus. The only rational basis for what he’s doing is to solidify the base in order to grift them or use his ability to rule them up to negotiate the terms of his exit. That said, I don’t think there is any strategy at all. He just likes being in front of people cheering for him. It makes him feel good right that moment, which is as far ahead as he ever thinks.

He absolutely might win. But if so it will be entirely in spite of himself.

3 Likes

On a lark, I went to check out the (NY) Post’s website. Hunter stuff barely to be found there anymore. There’s like one buried headline, 2 scrolls deep, about how “Trump claims the laptop is the ‘real deal’!”

LOL.

3 Likes

Yeah I don’t think any amount of money thrown at him will get him elected at this point. We all need to give up on Hunter winning.

6 Likes

Thrown under the bus by whom?