POTUS BOWL 2020: A MEME IS A WISH YOUR <3 MAKES

I can’t even imagine imagining AOC and Pete together.

5 Likes

politically smart but don’t think she’d do it either, she’s too stuck in ideology.

Imagine caring about policies?

And he’d pick Jeb Bush before he’d pick her.

7 Likes

A wang getting a bug?

Not impressed tbh.

VP policies mean jack and shit. Pence mattered for appearances not actual reality.

Covey Spreader Don’t Care!

6 Likes

Nah too easy to be used against them in the future

It’s standard to cycle through two to three chiefs of staff per term, no? Let him bone up behind the scenes for the second CoS. Then he can cycle out for 2024 just in time either to lead as campaign manager for Kamala’s election or to join her as VP.

1 Like

I admire Trump going full blown serial killer with creative signatures at the end of his term.

At least we have some good intel for the civil war in regards where to fight.

4 Likes

I was literally just remembering the whole Mrs. Pence Dress Saga for the inauguration.

1 Like

A few options I think he’d be good at:

• Vet Affairs
  • Special adviser spearheading revitalization efforts of Midwest cities
  • Head of the DNC
  • Special advisor bulldogging the Biden good government agenda, especially “court reform efforts” (advising on members of the committee [i.e. finding “Republicans” who also want reforms], going on Sunday shows to advocate the need for reforms in order to lay the groundwork for the proposals, etc.)
3 Likes

On one hand, Pete dunking on everyone makes me want to forgive him for all his primary season bullshit, but it also highlights how much of an act it all was because you don’t effortlessly switch from “lets all get along” guy to “slay idiotic Republicans” guy if your true character is either one. He’s way smarter than I thought, and I already thought he was smart,

3 Likes

WARNING: the following story is pointless.

so i dropped off mine and my parents’ ballots together at the drop box a few weeks ago. checked my status online like a week later and it said they got it so i’m like cool. but then! my mom gets a letter saying they still haven’t received her ballot, so she checks online and they say they never got her ballot. dad checked online and his was received. so like old people with nothing to do they called the city clerk’s office immediately to tell them a long story about what happened.

my dad said it was evidence of a systematic pro-trump ballot tampering of suburban women. my mom hates cops so she thought the cops fucked with it. i suggested that my mom’s first name is so foreign-sounding it’s unlikely the ballot counters would know gender one way or the other, especially pro-trump ones, and my dad’s like, “well then that too, that’s two reasons to tamper with it”. i thought it was almost certainly an honest mistake and mom should plan on voting in person and signing a thing saying yadayadayada. my mom’s angrily like, “oh i told them on the phone i’m voting!”, like she’s threatening them with voting because she’s sure they’re fucking with her.

the next day they get a call saying they found the ballot. both of them were incredulous about:
a. whether the ballot was ever “lost” at all
b. whether they’re even gonna put it in the counting pile now that they’ve been caught red handed tampering with democratic votes to suppress joe biden, or if they’re just gonna burn it and change some numbers on the ballot verification website to make it seem like it’s been accepted

14 Likes

Have you thought about introducing your parents to the wonderful world of edibles?

7 Likes

if ww taught me anything it is that pete should be press secretary.

2 Likes

@BestOf

1 Like

I disagree, and I mean certainly not for GWB. But I think Romney wants to stake his claim to the future of the party post-Trump, so being able to say he endorsed his opponent and put country over party is a good start. Flake did it, Kasich did it…

The big thing I’ve always said is he’s incredibly good at framing the Democratic Party as the party of family values, freedom, God, the military, etc… Not by changing our policies but by changing our rhetoric.

His bullshit on healthcare will always drive me nuts. He and Warren both self-owned on that IMO, although his strategically made more sense.

Honestly the way things are going, he might have a shot at winning a Senate seat in Indiana if one is up in 2022 or 2024. He’d obviously be amazing in that role, I think we can mostly all agree (given the value above replacement).

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/NateSilver538/status/1321971755636981760

12 Likes