POTUS BOWL 2020: A MEME IS A WISH YOUR <3 MAKES

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1304464974257950720?s=20

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1304442324793999360?s=20

4 Likes

You would want to have antifa near you in a collapse, since they are far more likely to feed or house you than any of the other atomized suburban bigots you call neighbors.

https://twitter.com/EdGreenberger/status/1304528022863740931?s=19

More context to the tweet: this is at least the third time Biden has visited this fire department (first two were as VEEP)

Visit 1: he gives some of the firefighters a VPOTUS challenge coin (a commemorative coin often given out in recognition of a job well done, or a ceremonial visit, etc)

Visit 2: Firefighter shows Biden that he still has the coin on him, which, according to tradition, means Joe has to buy drink(s). Joe produces a soda, promises that the next time he’ll be prepared with beer.

Visit 3: Joe brings the beer.

I know “Biden is a good person, Orange Man Bad” isn’t the most novel or high minded political argument, but this is just a small example of how much more human and thoughtful Biden and his staff ( who, tbh, are probably the ones who remembered the need to get beer and made sure to acquire the locally appropriate Iron City) are than the current administration.

16 Likes

His audience is 99% fascists

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1304517573443235840?s=19

Carlson: Pandering phony!
Hannity: Scripted and staged, inauthentic!
Jones: Firefighters are crisis actors!

7 Likes

@bestof

1 Like

Trump is definitely going to see video of Biden doing this and try to copy him but fail miserably.

Hey you said next time you were in Charlottesville you’d bring us another statue!
Oh ya I got one for you right here! * grabs robert e lee statue from air force one *
USA!!! USA!!! USA!!!

7 Likes

That would be a fail for Trump?

1 Like

You sound like a fucking lunatic. Have you ever considered running for public office?

2 Likes

build back better means making sure exactly zero stealth bombers are exchanged for medicine, schools, or shelters

https://twitter.com/jstein_wapo/status/1304197440174784513?s=21

If you really believe that we need to continue exerting power abroad when our own citizens are dying from lack of health care, you may be a soulless neoliberal imperialist, though I think “evil piece of shit” resonates better

1 Like

Do you want to bet money on whether the Biden military budget goes up or down?

1 Like

Luckily I can tell you what he’s going to do wrt military

He’s going to bomb the shit out of the middle East, like he did last time

Hes also going to lie about it like he did about his Iraq War support this year

There’s no need for a raised by wolves routine when we’re dealing with a known quantity that has plenty of military funding and death under his belt. Just concede that he’s going to do bad things with it

I can’t imagine being a citizen of the United States in 2020 and playing dumb about what our military does. It’s not just an empty statement to keep attack ads off - it’s a deliberate policy that will be enacted as soon as he gets in.

Go read the Afghanistan papers. Do the bare minimum of research into the Iraq War. If you are seriously going to come in here and claim you don’t know have a clue of what might happen with our military from Biden, you need to educate your dangerously ignorant ass and stop enabling mass death worldwide.

2 Likes

Yeah this is it.

It’s not like I believe Biden when he says during during a campaign that he’s going to raise the military or police budget any more than I believe he cares about people having health care and education like he says. Because everything he says is filtered through what some advisors are telling him increases his electability. (These advisors are pretty bad at their jobs, but I’m sure they are correct about some of these things even if it pisses Unstuck Politics off.)

But…we have a ton of knowledge on Biden. We know what he has done and what he believes because there’s a record. So even though I fully expect that he’s saying whatever about the military and police budgets only because he thinks that helps his electability, we can actually match it up with his past and thus believe him because of the record. Whereas with the stuff he is putting in his agenda that is further left, which Clovis is telling us is evidence he’s moving further left, just no. He’s saying that because his advisors think it helps his electability. Does he believe this stuff? Shrug, maybe, not all that likely. Times are changing so it’s possible. But we don’t have any real evidence for it and him saying it in the lead it up to an election is absolutely zero reason to believe it.

3 Likes

Even if you don’t give two shits about the dead people, maybe give a shit that this money is being put into bombers and tanks instead of hospitals and covid testing because we’re now on month 6 of lockdown and we can’t even get test results back before 14 days

2 Likes

We do give a shit, which is why we are voting for the far lesser of two evils.

How about correcting for inflation?

You’re the one who accused people of not giving a shit…

That said I agree there is no reason to justify how shit Bidens position on this stuff is. Of course he’s going to increase military spending and of course its disgusting.

You’re mad at the wrong person though. Don’t be mad at Biden, be mad at the American people. Because no way you can get elected in this shit hole country while admitting you’re going to spend less on the military.

I mean fuck Biden, but fuck Americans even more.

I doubt Biden has any real strong positions, he just does whats politically good for him at the time. If Americans wanted less military spending that would be Bidens position.

1 Like

i can’t be mad at an Iraq war architect that lied about his vote this year? What?

I am mad at the American people who see fit to clap themselves on the back for being a moral bastion becuase they are voting for a man who made war and lied about it.