Post your political compass results

I’d put my chart up, but you’ve all seen it several times itt. Actually I’m slightly to the right of those posted so far, but same difference really.

ECHO Echo echo…

1 Like

This is a nice place to repost it imo. This way we have a nice resource for anyone to cross reference whether they can gloat over being further left than someone.

chart

1 Like

I knew it!

gloats

lolol :grinning:

2 Likes

There are two show stoppers with this crap thing.

1 In the age of nationalism, not having a third axis for Nationalist v Internationalist is a huge oversight.

2 As others have said before (many times), the questions are way too broad brush to differentiate between some people with quite differing views on certain subjects.

1 Like

98% of fights we have on UP. :grin:

9 Likes

my pony was shot 6 hours ago :frowning:

1 Like

Your pony was shot like 6 hours ago!

1 Like

:roll_eyes:

I should have used Strongly more I guess… Especially for the religious Q’s in School etc… As I do really hate it for a reason being a Celtic Fan. :smirk:

1st time doing this also, couldn’t be bothered the last few times.

1 Like

I’m 100% atheist but the Liberation Theology Catholics are cool. If I could manage to believe like one of them and call everyone brother and sister with the conviction of Cornel West (not a Catholic I know), it’d be tempting.

1 Like

8 Likes

Heh bottom left hand corner of bottom left hand corner still has me more “moderate” than most here.

2 Likes

Found myself clicking the opposite answer of what I think it wanted just because the statements are so poorly written. For example,

There is now a worrying fusion of information and entertainment.

is a loaded word salad that bears no meaning. It sounds like something an idiot would write.

2 Likes

Black sheep of the family.

1 Like

Nah you’re good, I’m the goddamn Stalin of the forum:

3 Likes

What’s weird is that in a forum of gamblers nobody ever points out the weirdest statement:

Yeah that’s another awful question that has nothing to do with politics.

Counterpoint: It’s a good excuse to post memes.

vvv What the quadrants think the ideal height for women is

vvv The political compass according to my grandfather

8 Likes

vvv How each quadrant responds to getting mocked in memes

6 Likes