Police Murder George Floyd Then Riot Nationwide (Links to Streams in OP)

County sheriffs are always politicians first. You could easily find way stupider stuff being said than that around the country if you really looked, particularly in an election year with the candidates all trying to out Brownshirt each other. Not that I’m condoning it obviously. But that kind of shit is red meat for idiot voters.

Civil War Volume II: Back the Blue Teams Up with Boogaloo

2 Likes

The wild part is he’s talking about shoplifters err scratch that, let’s call them expropriators. I think this was when a bunch of kids ran into a north face and ran out with stuff

My pony was expropriated

Tommy hilfigers, apparently went on a high speed chase after and hit someone, so yea that parts worse but jfc, maybe a high speed chase after some tommy hilfigers isn’t worth it:?

Ohhh ok, I’m thinking of a different situation, thought he said this for another incident that might’ve happened in Kenosha

man come on.

https://twitter.com/ChrisBHaynes/status/1299015806370578432?s=20

https://twitter.com/cogeian/status/1298864638411431938?s=21

1 Like

Guns tho. Guns are fine.

1 Like

I can’t help wonder if this wouldn’t be better partitioned into two narratives for strategic sake. Shootings like these are blatant racism to be sure. But the overriding problem when it comes to Black people being murdered by police, IS THE GODDAMN POLICE! (our judicial system is another matter)

They always allow the left to get into these conflating narratives. Racists are going to point out the irrelevant (but very true) statistic that more White people are shot by cops than Black people. This allows them to reduce reduce the meaning of BLM in many people’s eyes and counter protest with protests against violence. Whereas, if the protests were simply DEFUND THE OUT OF CONTROL AUTHORITARIAN POLICE maybe everyone could get behind that. The militia that showed up to confront protesters are essentially cop haters! And yet, they somehow landed on the side of cops!

I realize this will be an unpopular post. It’s just so frustrating seeing how these culture wars play out. They have those with common interests fighting each other when we should all be on the same side. I have very similar feelings about wealth inequality. Politicians have finagled us into these culture wars to take our attention off of their never ending quest for more power by keeping us consumed fighting with each other

2 Likes

No, they wouldn’t. The out of control authoritarian police are very popular.

1 Like

God damn it

So some things I read.

Kid obviously isn’t legally allowed to open carry.

Obviously had no property to protect crossing state lines.

And most importantly Wisconsin says you cant claim self defense if you put yourself in a dangerous situation that could escalate. I need to fact check this one though brb

1 Like

The militias are anti-cop in their dreams and imaginations where they are courageous freedom fighters, and the cops and military have been coopted by BIPOC, communists, atheists, or whatever their preferred boogeyman is.

In reality the cops exist to subjugate the people that the militias consider to be their enemies. So, the militias didn’t “somehow land on the same side as the cops”. That’s the side they’ve been on the whole time.

11 Likes

Abolish slavery vs Reform Slavery

1 Like

How much of this is property vs. people? Maybe they’d be more sympathetic if instead of protests about cops murdering people there were protests about asset forfeiture against property owned by Black people.

But, you’re right. For the most part, these people love the cops. In every protest everywhere the militia people and cops have been palling around. The murderer here that came to protect a gas station is a blue lives matter radical who wants to be a cop (probably will be some day).

It could be if it was framed as some law enforcement agents have infiltrated white supremist police forces.

Owner of MLS and NWSL teams Dell Loy Hansen:

Speaking on the local show “Radio From Hell,” Hansen said the boycott of the game went against what the RSL stands for, which is a sense of community building and family. He likened the team’s decision to a backstabbing. “It’s a moment of sadness,” Hansen said. “It’s like someone stabbed you and then you’re trying to figure out a way to pull the knife out and move forward. That’s what it feels like. The disrespect was profound to me personally.”

As an apparent response to the game’s boycott, Hansen said he’ll be rolling back some of the decisions he’s made recently, including bringing back 40 employees that had been furloughed in April due to the suspension of the MLS season. “We will not be inviting fans back to the stadium in the future, so tomorrow … I start cutting 40 to 50 jobs again,” Hansen said. “We would not go through the risk of inviting people back to have that kind of an outcome.”

Hansen also seemed to threaten pulling back on-the-field investment in the team. “It’s taken a lot of wind out of my sails, what effort I want to put into recruiting players and building a great team,” Hansen said. “It just seems that’s not a very good path to take

Hansen seemed convinced that the movement players were supporting by not playing Wednesday’s game usurped their feelings toward the local community. “They supported other issues nationally, but they clearly did not support our city nor our organization,”

1 Like

Teen swat camp lol

https://twitter.com/thomdunn/status/1298966708581994496?s=21

They also have bankrolled what will be the first big cheap and easy to get saliva test that has received FDA approval with zero profit motive.

3 Likes

I can’t believe those guys are still on the air. After 44 years I’d think they’d be broadcasting from actual hell by now.

As for Hansen, well Dell Loy, tell us some more about how it feel to be disrespected.