Police Murder George Floyd Then Riot Nationwide (Links to Streams in OP)

MN Public Safety Commissioner: “I know people were upset about the murder of Floyd, but the people out there on Lake Street at 3 AM weren’t those people”

This is really gross.

12 Likes

Don’t you think his job as a governor is to maintain law and order? Like, as a society you can’t have total anarchy. I’m not sure what else he is supposed to do or say.

I’m not sure either. The bed has already been made. Lie in it.

1 Like

Telling people that they’re only fake-upset is sure to calm then down.

5 Likes

How about we messed up by allowing a legal system to stand that makes it very difficult to arrest let alone convict cops who murder civilians. Here is the legislation I am proposing to the state assembly to correct that issue.

5 Likes

Police were out of control and murdering people. Declare emergency. Put police on unpaid leave. Organize citizen watch groups. Turn police stations into homeless shelters.

8 Likes

https://twitter.com/mndps_msp/status/1266338580596690949?s=21

Most of the images I’ve seen have them wearing masks, so maybe it won’t be so bad.

All the images I’ve seen have shown the majority of protestors wearing face coverings (albeit cloth masks for the most part), so maybe this will also be a case study in how effective cloth face coverings are.

1 Like

Reporters pointing out that their sources said before noon yesterday that police would be abandoning 3rd precinct - confirming the source posted here (I forget who posted, sorry). Governor denying that was the plan.

1 Like

Sorry, but this is definitely incorrect.

A police precinct burned last night. So, yeah, I’m pretty sure the simplest explanation here is the correct one.

It’s mighty surprising to me, even though I consider it all silly edge-lording.

1 Like

I’m always curious what the other half thinks. Paging @Inso0 @Inso0 please respond.

1 Like

That was my MPD source. Hours before it happened.

The Governor is FOS.

6 Likes

They’re not going to be acquitted.

https://twitter.com/natepentz/status/1266367043231600642?s=21

19 Likes

Lolol, how much are you willing to bet on the being convicted?

I haven’t been able to get this song out of my head for the last 2 days :frowning_face:

1 Like

@Inso0 isn’t going to defend the cop, even Hannity turned on him.

I kind of think the 3rd precinct abandonment was a contingency plan in case things kicked off last night. I saw video of the cops convoying out after dark.