Police Murder George Floyd Then Riot Nationwide (Links to Streams in OP)

The coming tears will be so fricken epic, holy crap.

8 Likes

The one with Hank Williams Jr. on it looks like heritage, not hate, to me.

4 Likes

I forget that most people here live in the city and don’t regularly experience rural South Carolina

1 Like

I used to go down to chemical plants in SC and Georgia. No shortage of confederate flags flying 20 years ago and I would assume have probably more under Trump.

Even see them in rural Pennsyltucky.

She would be leading Howard around the office with a choker collar.

1 Like

There are tons flying proudly throughout the parking lot from flagpoles plus tons of people wearing conferate flag shirts.

It’s the same misogynistic idiots who loved Nirvana but were too dumb to realize they were an incredibly feminist band.

1 Like

Meh he sounded like he was gonna cry in the video.

If they’re Trump supporters I don’t believe him/them. If not maybe I trust it.

The husband also said he’s tried before to get her to go for help.

I’m assuming she’s likely racist and mentally ill.

If she’s not mentally ill, then she’s probably going to hate that he told the world she is.

Sheeeit, we got ‘em here in California, too.

literally the dumbest fucking thing ever

1 Like

The comments are tasty. I was riding in a car across the country when they stopped NRA ads and they were good also.

https://twitter.com/nascar/status/1270819350644211719?s=21

2 Likes

It’s cute that you think that Karen’s husband has the ability to control her behavior.

2 Likes

The article I posted in the Trump thread about renaming the military bases also said:

The Navy and the Marine Corps are now banning public displays of the Confederate Army battle flag on their installations, casting their decision as necessary to preserve cohesion within the ranks.

Which made me momentarily think, “wait, why the fuck is that needed?” But then I just told myself to stop being such a naive idiot.

Not only that, but Bubba Wallace, the only black driver right now and only the eighth in the history of the sport, will be racing this tonight…

The only Cup-level NASCAR race won by a black driver was in 1963, and the race officials credited the win to a white driver anyway. They reversed it two years later, but never gave him a trophy - his family got one 20 years after he died.

If Bubba Wallace gets his first win tonight, with everything going on, racing a Black Lives Matter car, it would be one of the most incredible examples of breaking a color barrier in American sports history. He’s 250 to 1 to win, but he’s won on this track (Martinsville) in a truck series race…

The race is at 7pm. I haven’t watched a NASCAR race in years, but I might have to check this out. It’s also a short track, so there’s a lot of “rubbing” at short tracks… The odds someone tries to put him in the wall are pretty high, because I’m sure a lot of those guys hate the BLM movement.

A win for him tonight would be more jarring to the NASCAR world than Tiger winning The Masters in '97 was to the golf world.

Oh, and the 43 car is owned by and used to be driven by Richard Petty, probably the most accomplished driver in NASCAR history.

5 Likes

He needs to wake up.

when do we think the last time his dick was anywhere near her mouth?

2 Likes

I mean you couldn’t really stop them unless you plan on chaining them to the basement. Might be he just hasn’t been ready to divorce her yet.

I’ve definitely stuck my dick in crazy before so I can feel his pain,.Never anyone who has gone on racist rants but I’m still young. I used to date this super hot but also super crazy girl who I have no problem imagining her one day losing her mind and doing some shit like this. Obviously I’d never marry her but I’m also not desperate.

I’m basically going with if they’re Republicans fuck them and their firm, if not I can probably buy that she is legit just mentally ill and she lost her shit.

2 Likes

I was disappointed in your choice for the second Mad Lib blank

It’s my mysogenistic (sp) conservative brothers favorite quote. Why is he putting up with her? When is the last time she…