Poker News and Live Streams - Ivey wins 11th Bracelet

What

Huh

5 Likes

A friend has 2% of Tamayo

for last year’s Main

6 Likes

Should Griff’s dad be worried that Platt is interviewing him?

gotta say that platt curse joke gotten really annoying. not about you obviously, just actual poker players and big ones continuing this ‘bit’. he takes it as well as he can but it gotta be frustrating at some point.

Tamayo seems to be just steamrolling Griff so far.

I would love to comfort Jeff

he’s just hitting the deck every single hand. griff doesn’t know it so its messing with his head.

Ya I get it and me being off Twitter probably makes me a little immune to how often the bit gets brought up. And if you think about it, basically everyone he interviews busts (hoping you get the interview AQ)

1 Like

He continues running pretty hot.

It feels like they made a deal. Looking to get it all in on anything.

omg maria should just kill lon and norman right now

2 Likes

im far from a hu expert especially in an mtt format but i think tamayo is playing really poorly.

Could be over.

ETA: driverseati holds.

Wtf is driverseati?

Tamayo’s longtime online handle

Oh sweet. Hes who I was rooting for so thats awesome.

these guys fuck

Poker has been going this way for ages. Final hand good example.

Gotta llay some hands fast if you want to play any that way. Its easier to play draws fast since you always have equity.

Because of that you get an opponent on 873dd betting with all diamond overs, T9, 56 hands etc you kind of have to raise/call off with any top pair kinda hand and pray.

This obviously only applies to HU, and not to earlier on FT for very obvious reasons.

Its also why I am surprised they play down to 3 before the finale. Hu generally should be quicker im honestly surprised they dont try and restart the 2nd day with 5ish players since the game is way more fun with multiple rails.