Poker News and Live Streams - HU4LOLLZ

You should definitely watch dragonball and the first arc of dragonball Z (Frieza saga) with Yuv Jr.

Lots of great life lessons and the protagonist is as pure a being as can be.

1 Like

he did say his hair was blue, which also raises the option he doesn’t have a full grasp of the color spectrum

1 Like

They’re probably referring to Dragonball Z in a generic fashion. Goku does have blue hair in a later iteration of the series with a different title.

this is some real fancy play syndrome wow well he did get raised on the river so there is some context here as pure bluffing would be insane so I get it but man he gonna regret that for a long time.

Ya I don’t think Junglemans river raise is very good but it sure did work out well for him cause Lengs fold is even worse. lol

well jungle just thinks he’s probably good but idk if there are that many worse hands that call but this is a weird as hell hand no way he thought an ace would fold I imagine.

i mean he has to call there and he assumes leng never fold anything he bets with so raising that 0.5 bet extra seems fine? I know nothing about limit holdem i would ask our community member horse bracelet winner but i have a feeling he won’t answer.

I think saving that last 0.5 bet and ensuring you’re still in the tourney has to be worth more than winning an extra 0.5 bet but I’m not a min bet player either.

1 Like

In theory, saving that half bet when beat has more value than extracting that extra half bet when ahead, so the correctness of the raise depends on the probability of having the best hand.

1 Like

I think Leng should have just led the flop. Instead, I think he planned on check-calling the flop with the intention of check-raising the turn. When that fell through, he made the mistake of leading out the river, when he should just check with the intention of calling.

It seems like it was the perfect storm of mistakes that led to Jungle winning the hand. And Volpe who wasn’t in the hand suffered the most for it.

do you think he wants to call the manager?

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/RyanLeng9/status/1457188162506088448?t=U723-iV3s6vSs4Bknt4foQ&s=19

On his list of reasons for making such a bad fold, he forgot to include he appeared to be drinking pretty healthily.

Two of three people I have a piece of in main made day two with decent stacks. :grinning:

1 Like

So excited to have the WSOP back on Poker Go and have Lon and Norm!

1 Like

People who like Lon and norm are very confusing to me. How much can a person like the same ex wife joke the millionth time?

Norm is aggressively anti-funny.

It’s like seeing a childhood friend who tells the same stories and jokes from your childhood every time you see him. Yeah, maybe they were never that great to start with, but it reminds you of good times. I don’t like regularly handing out with people like that, but it’s still nice to see them every so often.

9 Likes

Norm is legit funny imo, and he changes up his shtick often enough that it doesn’t get stale for me. Lon is a doofus but that’s his role.

And at night you get Ali and Nick Shulman for a nice change up.

2 Likes

I can buy Jonny’s point but claiming Norm is legit funny! :man_shrugging: