Poker News and Live Streams - HU4LOLLZ

I really thought we were getting some insane live hands, even if it’s at 1/3or 2/5 when people kept saying this hand wasn’t crazy and they’d seen more wild shit.

Pretty disappointing.

1 Like

I’ve seen people implying that Bryan, RIP, DGAF, and Robbi may all be simultaneously involved in the scheme. Is that a fair characterization of one possibility that Team Cheat believes in? If so, can someone spell out for me exactly how the cheating is going down there?

*Forgot that some people claimed the dealer was in on it too, so I’ll add the dealer and make it 5.

In a vacuum I agree. But I don’t think it comes close to disproving it, and while the hand history reduces the odds of cheating the behavior in the hand is sus too, so it’s kind of a wash imo. If you were able to narrow it down to infrared barcode deck methods, it would significantly reduce the odds. If you narrowed it down to binary or nearly binary signals, it would increase the odds IMO.

I mean in theory one person can get the wireless signal and then hand/chip signal others, but at some point you have significant diminishing returns adding more people to the scheme I would think. But this is Poker Cheating by Dummies, so who knows?

I don’t think DGAF is involved, but I get why people do.

This hand was played worse than Robbi’s.

1 Like

Wasn’t there a scenario where you had two guys making hand signals simultaneously? RIP and Vertucci maybe? Were they both receiving wireless from Bryan or what exactly?

there’s this one too

https://twitter.com/CrackingAAces/status/1577345514819010568

I don’t think so, but maybe? I’ve seen so many pics of possible signals it’s hard to say. IMO the hand signals deserve to be investigated but you can’t prove it or disprove it without multiple camera angles, and the investigators would need to understand poker too.

This was posted earlier but Jwax and 6ix know that.

Im not trying to fight its just a very funny clip

1 Like

that’s a backdoor banger baby

It’s from a $16 tournament. I’ve also seen a couple of play money hands played worse. No one can seriously think that addresses 6ix’s point.

1 Like

he wanted a hand, two have been posted

Would you concede that Bryan isn’t involved in this particular scheme? Also, let’s assume one of our cheaters has an RFID reader at the table. Please explain the the exact details of how that works because I don’t understand it. If I sit in that game with my trust RFID reader, how do I know I’m seeing Gman’s cards and not the muck pile, or Robbi’s hand, or whatever?

1 Like

Ryan Reiss called a guy with T high on a stream but lol donkaments and pot-sized stacks. Orders of magnitude different from this hand though. There’s a sick Q high call I remember but it’s not the Lex / Doyle hand. This was J high no draw with a card to come.

1 Like

:vince2:

:vince3:

:vince4:

Yeah if there’s an RFID reader scheme, he’s very unlikely to be involved. IMO the other one is way more likely.

Directional aim of the cheating device. Also if you somehow start reading the muck pile you’re going to get a bunch of cards, not two.

And then when you look these people up on sharkscope or whatever you will see a -80% ROI

Come on man, it’s literally impossible to have a hand in a $15 online tournament crazier than a $350k cash hand.

Thr cEV Shabhan lost was like $4!