Podcast Thread

I’d rather watch Trump pressers on loop, Clockwork Orange style with my eyes wired open, than listen to a Nate podcast.

4 Likes

better than having to see him on TV

6 Likes

https://twitter.com/gwensnyderPHL/status/1253408999522791431

R1WzKZy

That Gwen Snyder is an incredibly confusing person.

Anytime I read the word intersectionality, I find myself doing something that doesn’t involve reading the text that it was in.

She tweets like a SJW AI in the alpha testing phase.

2 Likes

Three days and she’s still going off on then

https://twitter.com/gwensnyderPHL/status/1253828504472498179?s=19

Also she called herself an antifascist researcher. She may be legitimately insane.

2 Likes

In ongoing ‘Let Them Fight’ news:
https://twitter.com/TrueAnonPod/status/1253474732080414720

May also be worth noting she has a Patreon and is a couple of hundred bucks a month short of her goal, which is to start a podcast lolololol.

Money to start a podcast lol

Has a website to monetize activism

Grifter to the fucking end

3 Likes

Matt pontificating on any and everything

1 Like

Shit, this bitch went on about Chapo for 3 more fucking days after I last read about this nut!

https://twitter.com/gwensnyderPHL/status/1254828662601461764

Chapos ended up taking a jab at her at the beginning of the show without naming names. Good for them for not giving her too much exposure.

Think she means to say a ring of pedophile elites. “An elite ring of pedophiles” makes it sound like they are the best of the best, like the Delta Force of pedophilia.

3 Likes

Great job guys, you really nailed this ‘grifting bitch.’ She’s raking it in with her $500/month patreon page

For anyone else reading this thread, I advise you to go through what she’s posted over the last week and draw your own conclusions.

1 Like

You can tell we were all dead set against people doing that by the way we kept linking to her stuff.

Sorry you got yelled at on Twitter

4 Likes

Honestly? It reads like every other Twitter feed I’ve read from anyone who has ever earnestly used the word “intersectional”.

I think I got pretty lucky there. My history teacher was a German lady who had recently immigrated and had a heavy accent. We spent a lot of time on the holocaust and had a field trip to the museum of tolerance. Had a massive impact on me as a kid.

Grunching but I recently stumbled across Reply All. Two guys do deep dives into random stuff, often tech support issues that go down some wild paths.

It’s a weird podcast where a lot of the episodes are very mediocre, but they have some absolute gems. Here are the best I’ve heard.

136: The Founder (the story of a computer programmer who started a dodgy online pharmacy that ballooned into an international criminal empire)

127-8: The Crime Machine (about the NYPD’s processes for managing their crime stats)

141: Adam Pisces and the $2 Coke (why does Dominoes get so many cancelled orders for a coke from a man called Adam Pisces?)

102-3: Long Distance (tracking down an Indian scammer)

130: The Snapchat Thief (investigating a listener’s stolen snapchat account)

158: The missing hit: This one is wild,

2 Likes

Pretty much anybody who uses word like that unironically is probably somebody I’m going to want to avoid as much as possible.

That and ‘the patriarchy’. Not that the person is a bad person. I just can’t listen to 90 minute diatribes about how Joan Rivers was really a tool of the patriarchy whose actions were controlled by their demands upon her appearance or some shit like that.

1 Like

I don’t understand why this woman is getting so much attention in general, but I also don’t understand why people ITT are using pretty clearly sexist language like bitch to refer to her.

Do better y’all. Sounding patriarchal af in here.

1 Like

Ty for these suggestions. Been a while since I listened to Reply All and I’m delighted to get back in. They have a recent episode on Pierre Delecto lol hahahhahahaa

1 Like

They didn’t. Kinda made a reference to it in passing without mentioning any names or significant details.