Podcast Thread

I don’t have the soul to listen to every episode of Knowledge Fight, I appreciate when you guys tell us there’s an ep we shouldn’t miss.

2 Likes

Such a whiplash listening to Chapo. Their DNC live show was unlistenable with the True Anon guests being aggressively unfunny and Will slurring his words about half way through.

Then the next episode they have Dave Weigel and Ettingermentum on and it’s back to being funny with some insights like the 2016 election was the Jarred Kushner Trump campaign and the 2024 election is the Don Jr Trump campaign where Don Jr thinks the marginal voter is a guy who hates politics but wants to win, wants to talk about winning, wants to buy a microphone and talk to other guys about winning, for 3 hours. Hence why they love JFK Jr. as a surrogate so much.

1 Like

I always wonder if they expect people to listen to every show. I respect their bit of mimicking Jones’s format for super long episodes, but they’ve got to know that only the mentally ill listen to every word of Jones all day. Jones is a call back to the radio hosts where you put it on the background and tune in and out as necessary. That’s how I imagine they Knowledge Fight people have to think of their show. There’s no way they’re not self aware enough to think that, at least I hope.

I found true anon’s dnc coverage unbearable and turned it off not even halfway through ep 1. Sounds like their chapo ep was more of the same, glad I skipped it. Need more deep dives and less brace doing standup

They are certainly aware of Alex’s repetitive nature.

Dan glosses over A LOT of what Jones says. They will also often go weeks of not covering Alex if hes just doing the same shit over and over again. At this point, they most often cover only novel things that come up, such as Alex being convinced he is interviewing a robot that has sentience.

This last year they covered things like Tucker Carlson’s X show, Jimmy Dore, Tim Pool, and other right wing shitheads.

I’ve found Chapo completely unlistenable since Matt stroked out.

He definitely was the heart and soul of that show.

The Hawk Tuah girl has a podcast now called Talk Tuah. Because of course she does.

2 Likes

lex fridman just posted an hour long trump interview. probably listen at the gym tomorrow

Posted over here

1 Like

Someone hurt you as a child. I’m sorry.

1 Like

after reading the reddit thread, i think i changed my mind. him being halfway human with theo von lulled me into a false sense of curiosity.

1 Like

New Blowback is out:

Cambodia