Outing Posters' Previous User Names poll in Post 125

I’m not trying to be dense, but I’m not sure how to reconcile this with your earlier post.

@anon46587892

These are from the first 3 posts in the thread which made me think you IP matched his accounts here.

And also the spidercrab post above.

Not sure why ggoreo’s being cryptic. The Arbytoras account was first looked into by a mod because being a trolling jackass is always going to get your account looked at. Account information available to mods includes IP addresses, and automatically shows other accounts with the same address. I subsequently looked into it and confirmed that multiple vaya accounts and Arby had a shared IP address.

3 Likes

Vaya = TomVeil?

After reading zikzak’s post I don’t see any problem with how it went down. Good modding.

3 Likes

Damn that make me want to cut vaya some slack.

1 Like

I endorse mods automatically checking to see if a possible troll shares an IP address with another account.

2 Likes

damn vaya br0

I’d pay $300 for none of this to be true

3 Likes

Hey vaya,

We’re all good. Dont sweat it.

To everyone else,

Im now the owner of the debt and discourage making him feel defensive and would certainly consider anything resembling doxing to be reprehensible.

2 Likes

I vote ban all vaya accounts, no delete no anonymize.

The time to ask for assistance is before you make multiple accounts. Afterwards it is too late.

2 Likes

Are you related to King Tut?

1 Like

Good question because I don’t think entombed children can legally collect debts.

2 Likes

They have some strange rules in ancient Egypt, so it might be ok.

Did vaya violate rules here? srs question

1 Like

What in hell this is some Agatha Christie mystery shit going on here.

You’re welcome

Vaya, come to slack and address. Money is owed. If you were owed you would expect payment. Keep this easy before someone props up a domain with your real name out of spite. Its not worth $300 to endure.

No one is doing this or has any right to. It’s my debt and I’ve already written it off.

1 Like

plus poor decision to use same user names on different sites and then scam someone while using it.

Any cliffs on this high stakes wager?