**Official** Physicists are freaks and very weird dudes LC Thread

“mysterious monolith”

some assholes left some sheet metal on a mountain

2 Likes

The Dakotas, Nebraska, New Mexico, Mississippi or Missouri?
Took a minute to get those, not bad for a foreigner imo

Edit - ok looking again i think I was wrong with mississippi and missouri. Still 4/7 not awful

My license plates were stolen from my car last night and now I have to rent a car if I want to drive anywhere and all the DMVs are booked up for at least a week and this is ridiculous

2 Likes

I think you can make a temporary paper plate if you know the #.

Cops aren’t real nuts about pulling people over right now anyway. Just don’t drink and drive. Which you shouldn’t be doing anyway ldo.

Cop I talked to said I couldn’t drive without plates

Just cover the spot with the MAGA & your good to go… Remember to remove before parking at your place.

:grimacing:

5 Likes

Well of course he’ll say that. But if you have a good sob story and suck up to them it’s very unlikely they’ll mess with you if they do pull you over. Worst case it’s probably a ticket that’s cheaper than a rental car. You might want to remove your “Abolish Police” bumper sticker first though.

You’re also not supposed to drive w/o a driver’s license on you. But I’ve gotten pulled over several times and explained my way out of it. Just make sure you get the plate number right so they can run it.

Now if you have warrants or unpaid fines or something - whole different story.

If we didn’t already know Suzzer was white, this would have made it certain.

4 Likes

I suppose I could get away with the story but they’re for sure pulling me over since I’m always on the highway and going through that however long it takes to get new plates would be annoying.

Do we even have one black person on this forum? Guessing we have a few Hispanics and many Asians. But as we know those are blurry lines right now.

Although I can understand if we have one or two black people here that they might not want to identify themselves, for fear they become to go to for all black issues.

Yes, there is some representation and possibly more than I know of for the reasons you mention.

I only know because I asked the same question once.

1 Like

4 Likes

That plus this sticker and you should be good to go.

I just had breakfast. Time to go for a walk so I can get back before it starts to get dark. I hate winter.

7 Likes

Yeah, going on long walks outside and listening to podcasts has played a key role in keeping my sanity together throughout the COVID. Only able to do this 3 times a week now and the apartment treadmill just isn’t the same.

1 Like

Same here.

I also turn on all the lights in my place starting mid afternoon until 9pm or so. Seems to help a little.

Only his heart.

and penis

2 Likes

In “Dead Man Walking” Sr. Helen tells the story of getting pulled over for speeding and getting off with a warning. So you should wear a habit and wimple and hope you only get pulled over by a papist. I’m happy to have explained this to you.

Move south! Being able to exercise outside daily has been huge for my health.

1 Like

I have an honest face. Cops, old ladies, dogs - all love me.

Unfortunately I don’t seem to have any of that bad boy vibe that chicks seem to dig.