**Official** Physicists are freaks and very weird dudes LC Thread

They meant get the very next boat stuck.

FYP

Fry sauce is mayo plus ketchup.

Terrible loss of human life

Iā€™m sure itā€™s just an bad anecdotal impression, but if I were incredibly rich I think Iā€™d pass on the helicopter thing. Seems like theyā€™re always crashing.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s usually my first thought, but weā€™re probably massively underestimating the sheer number of these fuckers and how small the fatalities are per hundred.

Door Dash / Uber Eats are shit companies that canā€™t make money and only exist because for unknown reasons idiots keep funding their losses. The businesses donā€™t scale, the costs increase in a linear way with volume. Restaurants hate them, their drivers hate them, even their customers hate them.

Impossible >>> Beyond Meat, btw.

The billionaires are zipping around in private jets and helicopters constantly. They donā€™t sit around in traffic like shmucks.

And they kill the quality of the product in transit.

On the other hand, they capitalize on the laziness of American consumers. People will sacrifice ALOT on price and quality for the promise that they can have something by pushing a button on their phone from their couch. And the act of tapping the buttons on your phone to get food when youā€™re hungry in probably addictive. I am sure the little chimes and lights and ā€œCONGRATS YOUR FOOD IS ON THE WAY!ā€ messages are stroking people in their brain chemistry in ways they donā€™t understand.

2 Likes

The newer surcharges have befuddled the legislators who thought they had finally made progress to limit the cost of takeout food in the pandemic.

Lololol

They exist to scam the Saudiā€™s which is actually more noble than you would think.

4 Likes

I think weā€™ve reached peak (bottom?) humanity here.

Eta:picture

1 Like

And I say why not both, imo?

I donā€™t always do it but I am not opposed to ketchup on the following

Fries
Burgers
Hot dogs and brats
Scrambled eggs
Mac n cheese
Breakfast potatoes

I never eat meatloaf but ketchup would probably be fine on it

Fry sauce is good, ketchup and mustard combo is good on burgers and dogs.

1 Like

Drop the fricking bomb already.

2 Likes

No

@Devil

2 Likes

Kobe!

Gross

They arenā€™t. They are significantly less dangerous than automobiles.

1 Like