**Official** Physicists are freaks and very weird dudes LC Thread

I know that is the feature to use I just can’t figure out the formula.

we met a drunk guy on the street last night talking about this in seattle. he claimed to have called faa, and a local military guy basically guessed the details. kinda crazy.

I think you can do this if you go conditional formatting → highlight cells rules → more rules → use a formula. In the formula you should be able to enter conditionals between the items in column b vs a.

Thanks I’ll try this.

1 Like

Oh dear

3 Likes
2 Likes

I hope someone else enjoys this as much as I did.

5 Likes

Haha don’t take this the wrong way but this is a surprising post! How do you know excel? I suck at it.

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve basically been taking pictures of these little fuckers all day. Crazy small.

1 Like

More tremendous writing.

https://sarahgailey.substack.com/p/whiskey-and-regeneration-revisited

1 Like

Well, she’s smart and Excel is the closest thing to useful programming I ever did. I handed in Matlab assignments that were 20% done because thats all I could get, but I was able to do graduate assignments in Excel.

1 Like

You can apply a voltage and the little fuckers really work like itty bitty electrical wires. Crazy stuff.

1 Like

It was a promising post until I read the rest…

And realised it referred to :point_up_2:

1 Like

I used a long tail search to find out what this means.

3 Likes

Yeah, it’s not like it’s MDX or something where there’s very little online to help.

1 Like

I wish my excel game was way better!

Totally agree. Microsoft is the nut low of software. They design the worst UIs imaginable. The new outlook is comical. The search literally covers the buttons you need to fine tune the search. It’s like it’s designed by a first year CS student.

1 Like

SQL Server for relational data, though.

1 Like

I don’t think nut low means what you think it means.

I love to LOL Microsoft, but this seems a bit much.

itunes interface remains the nut low of software.

4 Likes