**Official** Physicists are freaks and very weird dudes LC Thread

Ok now do banking and finance.

4 Likes

Feel like I should take a vacation to Panama this winter.

1 Like

You missed Lawyers. Fucking motherfuckers. Iā€™ve just been shredding like 7 refis worth of fucking bullshit legalese. Know all men by these presents: FUCK YOU!

https://mobile.twitter.com/MikeDrucker/status/1137068315229208578

13 Likes

Todayā€™s penis news:

1 Like

Things are not looking great for the Ever Given: because the ship was heading from China to the Netherlands it is much more likely to be fully laden with goods, and therefore much heavier and more difficult to refloat.

Quality reporting from Vice, I couldnā€™t tell that the giant cargo ship that looks like itā€™s jam packed with cargo containers stacked 20 high was likely to be full of goods.

2 Likes

so shrimp in cereal guy is married to topanga from boy meets world but also is a huge narcissistic gaslighting POS

https://mobile.twitter.com/StevenTDennis/status/1374784071562317831

Had to check if Topagna was a deplorable because I totally had a crush on her as a kid.

Thankfully sheā€™s not one. Still hot too imo

1 Like

That raises the chances significantly that the shrimp in cereal thing is a hoax of somekind.

Ay yo I heard the cinnamon toast crunch guy was actually a metoo bean dad jerk, kind of a milkshake duck sort of situation I speak the internet good does anyone smell toast

3 Likes

In about two years it will be impossible to distinguish the difference between a guy whoā€™s just checked twitter and a guy who just had a stroke.

3 Likes

RIP Bidenā€™s first POTUS Twitter follow.

https://twitter.com/natalietran/status/1374956573261369344

1 Like

Anybody here suffer from chronic migraines?

Iā€™m tapering off one of my anticonvulsants and Iā€™m getting the beginnings of my second one this week. Hope it doesnā€™t get worse.

I was prescribed sumatriptan but only 6 pills in a box in the Czech Republic.

The 6-year-old dangled his legs above the floor as he sat at the table with his defense attorney, before a North Carolina judge.

He was accused of picking a tulip from a yard at his bus stop, his attorney Julie Boyer said, and he was on trial in juvenile court for injury to real property.

The boyā€™s attention span was too short to follow the proceedings, Boyer said, so she handed him crayons and a coloring book.

ā€œI asked him to color a picture,ā€ she said, ā€œso he did.ā€

2 Likes

While there may be some schools plagued by actual violent criminal activity, the stories that most often rise to the surface are those that involve violence by (uniformed) adults being inflicted on children. And I donā€™t just mean legal minors ā€“ a group that usually involves anyone under the age of 18. Weā€™re talking actual kids.

Hereā€™s a brief rundown of some notable cases involving "school resource officers, " a term that suggests these cops arenā€™t actually just cops, but rather an integral part of the school disciplinary system. But when SROs deal with children, they treat children just like they treat hardened criminals.

But letā€™s look at a few more incidents.

• Cops arrested a 12-year-old for pointing ā€œfinger gunsā€ at classmates.

• Cops strip searched an 8-year-old while ā€œinvestigatingā€ feces found on a school bathroom floor.

• Orlando (FL) police officers arrested a six-year-old, zip tying her hands. One cop said the child looked like an ā€œinfant.ā€ The arresting officer was later fired for not asking permission to arrest someone under the age of 12.

• A five-year-old was hogtied by an SRO for allegedly ā€œbatteringā€ a school employee.

1 Like

how many of these kids are white

If this is the case Iā€™m thinking of then itā€™s a total of 1, but in thinking more me thinks itā€™s zero.

Edit: Yeah the white kid Iā€™m thinking of was around 10

https://twitter.com/jodyrosen/status/1374704730790883333?s=21

Shout out to the ā€œCONTAINING SADDAMā€ thinkpiece, that one aged well, Iā€™m sure.

4 Likes

The ā€œcancel cultureā€ scam goes back even further than that! Look snowflakes, if Trumbo doesnā€™t like being blacklisted he can always start his own movie studio. MGM is a private company and should be able to hire whoever they want. Getting pretty sick of these fuckin whiny grifting screenwriters.

8 Likes