**Official** Physicists are freaks and very weird dudes LC Thread

Snow patrol

I’m thinking Sound Garden

4 Likes

Supergrass?

Animal fries are like the homeless man’s poutine.

To bring this full circle, Wendy’s poutine is quite good for a fast food chain.

I’ve got a dish that I call poutine balls. It’s basically a poutine croquette and it’s a great idea to have in your back pocket if you have leftover mashed potatoes and gravy from Thanksgiving.

Take a cheese curd. Envelop it with mashed potatoes to form a ball. Bread it. (Breading is easier if you put it in the freezer to firm up.) Fry. Dip into gravy and eat.

Unfortunate metaphor aside, that’s kind of… sweet? It shows vulnerability and inspires empathy. Maybe she’s coming back, suzzer.

Yup, I also used to do this with their nuggets. Feel bad for you people who live by shitty Wendy’s, they are a top tier FF restaurant

2 Likes

Dang, n/m

https://twitter.com/1NewsNZ/status/1330677864555896834

1 Like

I have some questions.

2 Likes

Clovis is gong to have issues with your love of Pharoah Monch for Bad mofo and use of pu**y.

It’s amazing the amount of variance you get with Wendy’s. I used to live near one that I’m convinced must have been the GOAT Wendy’s. The burgers looked almost exactly like the versions you see on TV commercials.

The first time I got food there, I double checked the packaging to make sure it was actually from Wendy’s.

1 Like

That’s a fair criticism? Hip-hop does have issues with misogyny.

Of course. I also listen to Geto Boys though and don’t get all up in arms about murder sprees. Probably banworthy.

Smashing Pumpkins
Radiohead
The Eagles
Cinderella
Guns N Roses
The Stooges?
Dinosaur Jr?
Pet Shop Boys

1 Like

I think we are safe from Skynet a little while longer if that‘s the kind of nonsense sentences some early stage AI comes up with.

3 Likes

The matron of the hispanic hiking group I’m in just posted this. She’s literally one of the nicest people I’ve ever met. I let her know it was fake.

This is probably some of the problem with people from Mexico and Central America imo. They are such decent, honest people - they can’t even fathom the kind of cynical bad faith gaslighting that is going on right now. I don’t think it’s an existential or long term problem. But they could be hoodwinked in the short term for sure.

2 Likes

How hard was it to convince her?