**Official** Physicists are freaks and very weird dudes LC Thread

There was a thread which had some discussion about it as well. Can’t find it tho.

I think @JohnnyTruant has done some aquaponics, but perhaps I’m misremembering.

2 Likes

Might need a whole thread for baby shower gender reveal incidents tbh

5 Likes

i’ll post some more. i’m going to try to add a third barrel to the system sometime in the next week. but here’s a live look into one, sorry about the glare obv.

1 Like

Stating it here. Let it be known this is an official anti @Bro account.

19 Likes

https://twitter.com/bing_chris/status/1358873543623274499?s=21

https://twitter.com/bing_chris/status/1358874010344423425?s=21

1 Like

Lol, they have remote access to the chemical treatment control system built into the programming. Maybe don’t do that with critical infrastructure.

1 Like

“very close” in the tweet there is misleading. it’s closer than you realized, but the official said an employee saw it happen in real-time and corrected the levels, whereas the water itself could be anywhere from 24 to 36 hours before being released with multiple other checks during the treatment. it was attempted, though, that’s bad enough to start checking critical systems everywhre.

1 Like

I was going to check the logs when I saw that and remembered I couldn’t. Then I was going to suggest you check the logs, but you can’t either. We’re little people now :(

2 Likes

I don’t think I saw a welcome soandso banner this time. And I’m sure I’ve seen them as a little person.

3 Likes

You can check the logs, oh mighty staffer!

Well, under “check personal message” I see there have been at least one welcome new user message, but none since Nov '20.

It wouldn’t have anything to do with personal messages, it would just be a site settings change.

That picture in conjunction with the story is hilarious

I’m not seeing one, and us regular users do usually see them (at least I think that’s the case).

It is set to display for TL3, but did not display for anyone afaict.

1 Like

I know there is mod drama but you people need to be ragging on the admins.

7 Likes

Sup

11 Likes

Well sides need to be formed and factions need to assemble. I’m throwing my hat in the ring as pro-Bro, who’s with me, boys?

Yo, fuck bro.