**Official** Physicists are freaks and very weird dudes LC Thread

Can someone explain to me why sex toys need to be connected to the internet at all?

2 Likes

If you want to fuck someone virtually I imagine

FFS where the hell is @clovis8 when you need him?

Iā€™m guessing so your Dom can lock you up for being a bad boy remotely. Or reward you for being a good boy.

1 Like

if your chastity cage is locked on, do you go to a hospital or a locksmith?

• hospital
  • locksmith

0 voters

1 Like

You go to Mel Brooks

7 Likes

GOAT

ā€˜Teledildonicsā€™ is what you need to be googling. I mean, I say ā€˜needā€™, but ya know.

2 Likes

locksmiths are more likely to laugh at you standing there like that tho

Hospitals are more likely to have hot nurses that mightā€¦cause some problems.

1 Like

Some people have a fetish for being made to do things, especially in public. In this particular case, it is enforced chastity. Other people might want to enjoy a device that stimulates them sexually and giving a partner the ability to enforce it remotely and make them react against their will.

The idea that you can indulge in this fetish over long distances appeals to some.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/maxwinebach/status/1348029020529635328?s=21

8 Likes

Iā€™ve been on wellbutrin for 3 days. Do seem to have less appetite, which is one of the main reasons I let the psychiatrist talk me into it. One of the ā€œsevereā€ possible side effects is ā€œExaggerated feelings of well-beingā€.

So if I start posting how incredibly awesome I feel on here, have @microbet check up on me.

6 Likes

The side effects are appetite suppression and feeling better about yourself than you should?

People pay good money for drugs that do that.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve got less desire to drink for sure.

But ffs eating and drinking is about all I have left that brings me a modicum of pleasure.

2 Likes

Oh look at Mr. Complainy pants

7 Likes

Yeah, donā€™t drink actually. Leads to pretty crazy blackouts, in my experience.

https://twitter.com/WhitneyCummings/status/1348757011912015873

2 Likes

Report back in a few weeks.

iā€™d have no idea what to do with this in a hospital

3rd option: firehouse. Get the jaws of life. Although they will probably laugh at you as much as the locksmiths

2 Likes