**Official** Physicists are freaks and very weird dudes LC Thread

Stupid people who apply otherwise laudable thoughts of rebellion horribly. :frowning:

Stay safe there.

2 Likes

idk wtf i was doing 2 months ago that made me miss this but i’m dying laughing rn. glad it sounds like they’re gonna do more with fred sassy

Presented as a local news broadcast from a station in Cheyenne, Wyo., the video is hosted by a reporter named Fred Sassy, who appears to be a dead ringer for President Trump — if he wore a cheap suit and a white wig and spoke with a campy accent.

Sassy conducts what he claims is an interview with Al Gore and spars with the unscrupulous owner of a dialysis center, who looks an awful lot like Mark Zuckerberg. All the while, he warns of the dangers of deepfakes: sophisticated computer-generated images that have been manipulated to look like familiar people engaging in actions that never happened and speaking words they never uttered.

they paid to promote the “Sassy Justice” video this past weekend on Wyoming television (including a commercial on CBS’s broadcast of the NFL game between the Denver Broncos and the Kansas City Chiefs), on local radio, in the Wyoming Tribune Eagle newspaper and on billboards. None of these ads fully explained what “Sassy Justice” was.

“You know there’s at least six or seven super-high people in Cheyenne who just lost their minds,” Parker said. “To us, it’s almost worth it.”

While they acknowledged the potentially treacherous power they have at their disposal, the creators said that their decisions are guided by whatever they think is funniest.

The “Sassy Justice” creators said they had spent “millions” of dollars to make the video, including the initial investments to produce the halted movie and set up the Deep Voodoo studio, though they declined to specify the exact cost. “It’s probably the single most expensive YouTube video ever made,” Parker said.

Now that they have spent that money and created “Sassy Justice” as a proof of concept, they are considering what they will do next with the project, whether they return to their original film idea or continue to produce it as a television show.

No matter who is president next year, Parker said that a “Sassy Justice” series could continue to lampoon “whatever’s going on in the world, although I think Trump will remain a great character for a long time, regardless.”

A real life legend:(

4 Likes

Treat yourself…

2 Likes

Wow fuck, didn’t see that coming.

1 Like

That’s no good. You need something to lean your back on.

4 Likes

Just go full swinger pit group.

2 Likes

More indication of human progress.

https://twitter.com/CrisAlexJimenez/status/1344675519841902595?s=20
https://twitter.com/BiancASofiA017/status/1344740655235530752?s=20

4 Likes

Wow, surprised they kept that quiet so long. He was always a pretty out of sight guy though.

Happy New Year from Scotland UP

Should auld acquaintance be forgot
And never brought to mind?
Should auld acquaintance be forgot
And days of auld lang syne?
For auld lang syne, my dear
For auld lang syne
We’ll tak a cup o’ kindness yet
For days of auld lang syne
We twa hae run about the braes
And pu’d the gowans fine
But we’ve wander’d mony a weary fit
Sin days of auld lang syne
We twa hae paidl’d i’ the burn
Frae morning sun till dine
But seas between us braid hae roar’d
Sin days of auld lang syne
For auld lang syne
For days of auld lang syne
And surely ye’ll be your pint-stowp
And surely I’ll be mine
And we’ll tak a cup o’ kindness yet
For auld lang syne
And there’s a hand, my trusty fiere
And gie’s a hand o’ thine
And we’ll tak a right gude-willy waught
For auld lang syne
For auld lang syne
For auld lang syne
For auld lang syne
For auld lang syne

13 Likes

@goofyballer - I am still completely opposed to the idea of expensive mescal. But curiosity got the best of me and I had to pull the trigger. I’ll let you know how it is.

The Del Maguey Pechuga has a nose of basil, lemon, ocean, and fruit. It is almost scotch-like in its smoky taste. The Pechuga production season is limited due to the special ingredients like wild mountain apples and plums that must be in season in order for them to be added to the distillate. This mezcal is triple-distilled and the third distillation requires the vapors to pass through a suspended, skinless chicken breast (“Pechuga” means ‘breast’ in Spanish) before it condenses to form the Mezcal one can drink.

Mmmm skinless chicken breast!

1 Like

That’s gross!

The other expensive choice from the same maker was Iberico:

The idea of introducing Ibérico ham in-lieu of the traditional chicken or turkey in a pechuga mezcal was suggested to Del Maguey founder Ron Cooper by Chef Ruben García during a visit to Santa Catarina Minas, Oaxaca. Chef Ruben was leading a research and development team at ThinkFoodGroup, a company founded by Chef José Andrés. A few months after Ron Cooper and Chef Ruben met in Oaxaca, Chef Ruben months later Ruben shipped a leg of Ibérico ham to Oaxaca to begin the testing of the new blend of mezcal. Ibérico de Bellota ham is a legendary ham made of free-range, acorn-fed, black-footed Ibérico pigs from Spain.

This unique pechuga expression has a spicy floral nose of carnation, tropical aromatics of gardenia and jasmine, ripe pear, dark fig, notes of wet green hay and forest floor. The long finish tastes of roasted root vegetables and umami, and a slate-like minerality and a touch of salinity lingers on the palate.

I guess it’s good I start with the Pechuga so I know what Iberico is a deviation of.

2 Likes

Never saw the original video for this meme going around. When keeping it real goes wrong.

https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/kja46p/drunk_guy_yells_n_word_and_gets_smacked_with/?ref=share&ref_source=embed&utm_content=title&utm_medium=post_embed&utm_name=e2c23d88609a45199d87da70b50e7508&utm_source=embedly&utm_term=kja46p

8 Likes

“What are you going to do? Smack me in the head?” -Man who got smacked in the head

8 Likes

I saw the short version of that with some other sound overlayed. With sound is sooooooooooo satisfying.

1 Like

I’m still lol’ing at this

1 Like