**Official** Physicists are freaks and very weird dudes LC Thread

Phew!!!

Awesome country

https://twitter.com/alecmacgillis/status/1344299758085693440?s=21

4 Likes
1 Like

district critter is the appropriate nomenclature

The Netherlands?

Fucking GE man. I know it feels like a lifetime ago but Jack Welch did die in 2020, so there is that.

in grifting news

https://twitter.com/rpyers/status/1344309432939728897

3 Likes

thought this was something else and was intrigued for a couple of seconds

Youā€™d be interested in the apocryphal Dutch story about the little boy who prevents a terrible flood when heā€¦oh never mind.

I guess thatā€™s true. If that was the salient portion of the zikzak challenge, then I too have failed.

Zikzak is correct, though. Regular bed making is a waste of time and effort.

Endemol productions is the Dutch exporter of almost every shitty reality show and gameshow there is so not surprised Netherlands is high in the rankings based on the amount of reality tv being shown everywhere.

2 Likes

Thereā€™s nothing sexier than the first walk into a strangerā€™s bedroom and seeing that unmade ratā€™s nest of a bed youā€™re going to make sweet sweet love in. Mmm so hawt

1 Like

Calculation is different for young and single. Iā€™m a married old.

But even in that case you wouldnā€™t do it regularly, just when those opportunities might come up.

Sex with strangers isnā€™t really my thing.

1 Like

Iā€™ve mentally checked out of every dating relationship Iā€™ve been in if I saw a bed/pillow set up like this one. I donā€™t know what type of neurosis drives someone to choose to do this, but I do know that itā€™s completely incompatible with my desire to not give a fuck about making my bed.

11 Likes

Least amount of time between meeting someone and sex?

I have a shot at getting the high score. I donā€™t remember exactly, but about 3 weeks.

My wife has a pillow menagerie along these lines but theyā€™re only actually arranged on the bed if my mother in law is in town

For the entire duration of her visit?

Where do you store them the rest of the time? Thatā€™s a lot of volume.

No, usually itā€™s just the first day theyā€™re in town. I donā€™t think my MIL has even been upstairs in my house since the first time she visited, so itā€™s definitely wasted effort