**Official** Physicists are freaks and very weird dudes LC Thread

Tennessee finally beat Alabama

2 Likes

Maybe deplorables will see this and get on board with admitting DC since they can say a blue state is the worst state

One by one they’re running out of adrenochrome now that they don’t have the epstien hookup.

2 Likes

Because we don’t have a Cooking Bad Food thread

RIP big bernie

https://twitter.com/AP/status/1382325977435541505

2 Likes

I recently read this very terrific book (fiction) inspired in part by Madoff. Highly recommended.

1 Like

pour one out for a real one. well, not a real one, he was super phony, he was one of the phoniest men of our time. but he stole a lot of money from the rich. he didn’t give it to the poor, but he was halfway there, i mean if you do a half marathon it’s still an achomlishment, it’s still good

20 Likes

Everything these brand accounts do is an advertising campaign, always.

1 Like

An important lesson: never steal from rich people, they will fuck you up and put you in jail for the rest of your life. Stick to stealing from poors.

5 Likes

It’d be interesting to split these percentages based on the state the voter lives in.

Couldn’t find another version of this video but its incredible. 8 year old owns some dude with a confederate flag. 8 year old is a hero

Got it on youtube

7 Likes

It’s like the life-force of these scumbags was being supplied by the power source of Trump’s presidency. Madoff at least had the good grace to end up in prison. And to have an ironic name.

Kid: uh, sir, those piss jugs in your window are gross

Man: those piss jugs are about freedom! do your research!

5 Likes

Two days ago I was playing on a surf balance board for the first time. I got overconfident and started using the slippery board in my socks. My feet went out and I crashed hard on my butt and hit with my hand/wrist too. I’m lucky I didn’t hurt my wrist much. Back is a little sore.

Moral of the story is: bones heal, chicks dig scars…

4 Likes

Looking forward to Unstuck’s first broken hip.

11 Likes

Those things are tricky for me. My sister and her fiancé are great on them

1 Like

I’d hardly say the kid “owned” him there, maybe if he responded something like “ya, maybe it’s not the flag that’s racist, but you are.”

Anyway, seems too contrived. Did this guy actually release his security camera footage at some point to show him talking to an 8 year old? I don’t believe it.

2 Likes

Clive makes out ok in this scenario afaict.

@BestOf

Going " I’M the fucking retard? " and driving off on his bike is an owning imo. Plus just getting him to call an 8 year old a fucking retard.

And you must not know Trump supporters. He thinks he won.

Here is his follow up video