**Official** Physicists are freaks and very weird dudes LC Thread

https://twitter.com/cd_hooks/status/1382027675733270536?s=19

4 Likes

OPEN FOR BUSINESS

2 Likes

Tennessee finally beat Alabama

2 Likes

Maybe deplorables will see this and get on board with admitting DC since they can say a blue state is the worst state

One by one theyā€™re running out of adrenochrome now that they donā€™t have the epstien hookup.

2 Likes

Because we donā€™t have a Cooking Bad Food thread

RIP big bernie

https://twitter.com/AP/status/1382325977435541505

2 Likes

I recently read this very terrific book (fiction) inspired in part by Madoff. Highly recommended.

1 Like

pour one out for a real one. well, not a real one, he was super phony, he was one of the phoniest men of our time. but he stole a lot of money from the rich. he didnā€™t give it to the poor, but he was halfway there, i mean if you do a half marathon itā€™s still an achomlishment, itā€™s still good

20 Likes

Everything these brand accounts do is an advertising campaign, always.

1 Like

An important lesson: never steal from rich people, they will fuck you up and put you in jail for the rest of your life. Stick to stealing from poors.

5 Likes

Itā€™d be interesting to split these percentages based on the state the voter lives in.

Couldnā€™t find another version of this video but its incredible. 8 year old owns some dude with a confederate flag. 8 year old is a hero

Got it on youtube

7 Likes

Itā€™s like the life-force of these scumbags was being supplied by the power source of Trumpā€™s presidency. Madoff at least had the good grace to end up in prison. And to have an ironic name.

Kid: uh, sir, those piss jugs in your window are gross

Man: those piss jugs are about freedom! do your research!

5 Likes

Two days ago I was playing on a surf balance board for the first time. I got overconfident and started using the slippery board in my socks. My feet went out and I crashed hard on my butt and hit with my hand/wrist too. Iā€™m lucky I didnā€™t hurt my wrist much. Back is a little sore.

Moral of the story is: bones heal, chicks dig scarsā€¦

4 Likes

Looking forward to Unstuckā€™s first broken hip.

11 Likes

Those things are tricky for me. My sister and her fiancƩ are great on them

1 Like

Iā€™d hardly say the kid ā€œownedā€ him there, maybe if he responded something like ā€œya, maybe itā€™s not the flag thatā€™s racist, but you are.ā€

Anyway, seems too contrived. Did this guy actually release his security camera footage at some point to show him talking to an 8 year old? I donā€™t believe it.

2 Likes

Clive makes out ok in this scenario afaict.