***Official 2020 Seinfeld Draft***

Do 2 parters count as one or two?

Come on. Nobodyā€™s taking those two [undrafted] episodes.

At least I donā€™t think so.

Someone can have my spot. Iā€™m out. I was drunk last night and in the sober light of day realize I canā€™t even think of 5 episodes - really just one that somebody better draft.

But Iā€™ll still participate and deride peopleā€™s choices.

1 Like

There are websites that rate every episode ever aired. Theyā€™re a good guide.

Up to you.

Iā€™ll rand it just a sec

1. @Nicholasp27
  2. superuberbob
  3. Namath
  4. suzzer (unless heā€™s a chump)
  5. TrueNorth
  6. MattyLice
  7. mjiggy
  8. beetlejuice
  9. Dodger

Hope Nick doesnā€™t pick my #1. fingers crossed

UnacceptableWideeyedAsianlion-size_restricted

1 Like

The NBA draft got 9 teams also.

1 Like

Gonna troll mercilessly if #1 isnā€™t what I think it should be.

I for one will be firing up whatever episodes are picked.

2 Likes

Yeah why canā€™t we get 10 people for a draft on this forum? Who doesnā€™t love drafting? I will literally draft everything Iā€™m at least vaguely familiar with. Everyone is trapped in their houses going mad! At least the walruses fill up.

3 Likes

When does it start?

Technically it started when I randed four hours ago. I have just now sent Nicholas a PM to ensure he knows he is on the clock.

Iā€™m on now but wonā€™t be for another 10 hours or so.

Nick has had 5 hours to pick

I guess we skip him and ask for forgiveness if an issue

Are we really concerned about the rules in a draft for a show thatā€™s about nothing? Iā€™d say SUB is on the clock.

Seinfeld is a show known for having multiple plotlines running through an episode that somehow end up connecting together at the end. Having such a writing style is part of why the show was so successful.

But sometimes the best storylines can be the simplest ones and that applies to my first overall pick for this draft. It involves one straightforward story with all of the main characters directly involved.

Whatā€™s even more impressive is how it was able to fit in such a taboo and disturbing topic in such a way that it doesnā€™t offend people. The writers find all sorts of interesting euphemisms to describe the act such as Jerry and George claiming to be the master of their domains. If anything, continually referring to the act without outright saying it is what makes it such a well-written episode.

The episode is an Emmy-winning one and it is most deserving of this pick.

Superuberbob becomes the master of his own domain by selecting

The Contest (Season 4, Episode 11)

And nowā€¦

4 Likes

Boom

1 Like