‘No Way To Prevent This,’ Says Only Nation Where This Regularly Happens - Gun Violence in America

Of course the prosecutors dropped the charges. There isn’t a rational discussion available to be had here outside of a bunch of extreme hard footed political ideological insanity.

Lots of stuff on Facebook about human trafficking. Millions of people disappear every year. You can never be too safe.

Hard to imagine a Hispanic parent/shooter are getting charges dropped on these facts imho.

5 Likes

Black Victim

Black Shooter

TwoButtonMeme

Conservatives only care about the gun’s rights in this scenario.

Correct. The real two button dilemma is black shooter white victim. Now they’ve got to choose between two things they love: guns and throwing black people in prison.

It was the liberal IdPol two button meme

Instead of pretending to morph into stewards of law and order to make a case for murder for some silly political point, each case is going to be unique on its own - to where mothers under extreme emotional disturbance with their child will matter for both getting a murder conviction even when the attacker is fleeing.

Facts may change it from murder-1 to murder-2, sure. It is an extremely strong murder case that was dropped because of IdPol considerations.

Are you mad?

Not as mad as the victim’s family.

The NRA is almost as happy as you.

The NRA is white supremacist. Pretty sure they’re upset

IMG_6558

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/4080284-philadelphia-shooting-leaves-5-dead-2-injured/

It’s going to be very major city every holiday

It’s the dumbest fucking holiday imaginable. Millions of dipshits deciding they are explosive experts after chugging beer all day.

4 Likes

Yeah I was looking at Apple News last night and when I woke up this is what my phone showed me:

I know both already posted in here but just wanted to share the bleakness of news.