‘No Way To Prevent This,’ Says Only Nation Where This Regularly Happens - Gun Violence in America

When you arrive at a full commitment to separatist lifestyle, you’ve basically given in to hate.

Wish love could’ve won out before they surrendered to that cloistered existence to the exclusion of everyone different.

but ya never know which way someone will go in life.

76 people burned to death in Waco, including 20 children and 2 pregnant women. The fuck is wrong with you?

4 Likes

Children burned alive aren’t martyrs asshole, they’re victims. And I’m now taking a position that it’s time for you to gtfo for good.

2 Likes

I give no quarter to anti-government types. I’m not going to concede any point to them.

everyone just relax

when cultists thumb their nose at the government for months on end, the resolution to the standoff has a reasonable chance to be less-than-ideal.

We don’t need to celebrate the deaths of 80+ people including a bunch of children, or wish it had happened elsewhere too.

I gave NotBruceZ a week off for his posts. Discussion of that decision can go here Log of Key Moderator Actions - #25 by anon38180840

Fuck Janet Reno and fuck the government.

2 Likes

Yea some of those kids were babies and there have been multiple reports that a lot of the victims in Waco did not want to be there but David Koresh was a lunatic.

What I would love to do is getting some crazy Seal or other agent to break into people homes, find one of the guns and then surprise the home owner with “you would be dead now”. These people are delusional if they think these weapons will protect them against stone cold killers.

I don’t think I misunderstood the vid. I do however, think I’ve been misunderstood. I’ve also been heckled, misquoted, name called, and have had my words twisted as well as thoughts attributed to me that I do not hold ITT because I hold a different view

I’m fine with an all out ban on assault rifles, stronger gun regulations, background checks, waiting periods and even testing and licensing. All I’m arguing for is to hold cops accountable for THEIR violence before restricting the public’s right to own firearms. When Philando Castile’s killer was found NOT GUILTY, I didn’t hear clamoring to end gun violence even tho he was senselessly shot to death by an armed public servant. Guns aren’t the only way police commit violence and ruin lives on a daily basis

The YouTube guy’s point was about holding police accountable. Conservatives tend to love authority and police who target minorities, so they don’t care about Philando Castile or urban police violence, but you better believe they also aren’t willing to give up their guns rights any time soon while police hold so much power. On the other side, you have Democrats who are too stupid to recognize that police violence and gun reform should be discussed hand in hand. There are many such as myself, who aren’t comfortable giving up their gun rights until the police demilitarize to sane levels

No one wants to see senseless gun deaths, especially of children. Let’s get to work on both justice and gun reform in this country

Anyone who leaves a firearm unsecured while they’re gone or away from their gun is an irresponsible gun owner. To the extent that if a kid steals his father’s gun and commits any type of shooting, I think the father should be held just as accountable and face the same charges just as if he were the shooter

1 Like

Well, a meth addict is probably more likely to break into your house than a Navy Seal, if only because there are so many more of them.

Keeping guns for home protection is bad stats wise. I mean ive always owned at least one gun and grew up a barefoot country boy shooting them most of my life. But stats wise i am increasing my risks of being shot by owning one.

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/shannonrwatts/status/1201180744162299904

8 Likes

Ayuh.

https://mobile.twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/1201149756581568515

I can’t find the story online, but my local news yesterday said a man at a Philadelphia bus stop was randomly shooting people getting off the bus. From what I recall, a 14yo girl was killed and others shot.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ryanjreilly/status/1202081280696954882

Love the insinuation that police aren’t part of the communities they serve