New Moderator Confirmation Votes: jman220, MrWookie, commonWealth, and Crunchyblack

Me too.

Voted for new blood to take a turn.

Wait, has Cuse been a mod before too?

Whatever, wish I’d abstained. Changing all votes to yes.

He resigned almost 3 years ago so he’s basically new blood at this point.

chewie, jam its transmissions

This shit has more swings then Pennsylvania on election night.

Lol, welcome to the forum @ThoughImPoorIAmFree!

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Incredibly pathetic to register new accounts just to vote in this poll. Thanks for liking this post before you were deleted though, I guess.

Admin @ removed based on discussion below.

6 Likes

OK, thread’s open for everyone to explain why Jbro and MaxCut can come back last second just to vote in these polls to spite Wookie.

1 Like

Explain why they can’t

2 Likes

I have to explain ballot stuffing and why it’s bad? NMNM had a hellofa turnout in the vote and still had to register accounts in the past day to try to have their side win.

2 Likes

Why would you unilaterally close the thread and try to sneak this past everyone that you silently ruled on who could and could not vote

For everyone’s information: potato did not even announce which votes he, the god-dictator of UP, decided to count or not count. He just went for it, until he was PM’ed that we can just bring this malfeasance to spider

It closed on a timer when the polls closed. There was a countdown at the bottom of the thread the entire time it existed. There’s still a visible notice saying it was automatically closed

I didn’t count any votes, I looked at the percentage in the poll

4 Likes

Isn’t 2/3 actually 67 if we are rounding? Anyway, I’m here for the Bush v Gore of UP.

1 Like

Ok so you made a math error. Wookie did not reach 2/3

I hate to get technical about this but it doesn’t look like Wookie’s votes meet the two thirds threshold. On my screen there are four full rows of yes votes and two full rows of no’s. But the last partial row has 7 nos and 11 yes’s. If I’m counting correctly that means no unless there are disputed votes.

I guess it’s completely fair for new accounts and posters who stopped posting here in 2021 to show up at the last minute to spite a mod vote on a site they no longer participate in, yay democracy.

6 Likes

Thanks for the likes, Keeed, still want that second anonymization?

4 Likes

Potato is lying about what he did and I can prove it by giving you the timeline and the contents of my PM.

I said Wookie didn’t get 2/3 in my PM. Nothing about (in)eligible voters.

Potato then immediately re-opened the thread to, for the first time, bring up (in)eligible voters. Not the 2/3 business.